Masato
Site Admin

Re: Gone till Aug 4

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:Vutu B missin out

I got yer back, Lester :D

Praying is not telling God what to do, lol. There is an art to it

Why dont you go draw some pictures for god? see if you can illustrate how much of a gigantic fuck up he is.

All powerful and shit..

The problem with any debate or discussion like this is assuming we all mean the same thing when we use the word 'God'. I don't use it the way you might think. You might even appreciate the way I prefer to define it, not like most Christians do

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:Vutu B missin out

I got yer back, Lester :D

Praying is not telling God what to do, lol. There is an art to it

Why dont you go draw some pictures for god? see if you can illustrate how much of a gigantic fuck up he is.

All powerful and shit..

The problem with any debate or discussion like this is assuming we all mean the same thing when we use the word 'God'. I don't use it the way you might think. You might even appreciate the way I prefer to define it, not like most Christians do

I think thats the way human languages work you arty farty fuck, how the fuck are we meant to communicate if I cant "assume" certain commonly used words hold common meanings?

This is straight womanly thinking, its like on White Man Cant jump when the Mexican chic says she wants a glass of water and the white cunt gets her one and she losses her shit at him because "he assumed" the border jumping bean farting cunt wanted a fucking glass of water cause thats what she asked for.

"Hey vutu come over lets smoke up"

20 mins later *knock knock*

"Oh no I meant something else you shouldnt have assumed that over or smoke meant what most drivers or potheads think they mean respectively"

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:36 pm

^ lol I hear ya

but is there really a common-sense mutually assumed definition of the word 'God'? Is it really as simple as something like 'a glass of water'?

I think this is where lots goes wrong, certain words get thrown around as though they were simple nouns, but people have vastly different ideas of what is meant behind the word. Often people don't even really have a clue what they mean when they use such words, so communication is impossible

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:37 pm

maybe same goes for the word 'pray' in this case

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Masato wrote:^ lol I hear ya

but is there really a common-sense mutually assumed definition of the word 'God'? Is it really as simple as something like 'a glass of water'?

I think this is where lots goes wrong, certain words get thrown around as though they were simple nouns, but people have vastly different ideas of what is meant behind the word. Often people don't even really have a clue what they mean when they use such words, so communication is impossible

Okay then what do you mean by god?

Here's the Oxford definition;

God
NOUN
1(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

Example sentencesSynonyms
2(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

‘a moon god’
‘the Hindu god Vishnu’

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

All powerful and shit..

I think thats the way human languages work you arty farty fuck, how the fuck are we meant to communicate if I cant "assume" certain commonly used words hold common meanings?

This is straight womanly thinking, its like on White Man Cant jump when the Mexican chic says she wants a glass of water and the white cunt gets her one and she losses her shit at him because "he assumed" the border jumping bean farting cunt wanted a fucking glass of water cause thats what she asked for.

"Hey vutu come over lets smoke up"

20 mins later *knock knock*

"Oh no I meant something else you shouldnt have assumed that over or smoke meant what most drivers or potheads think they mean respectively"

She's Puerto Rican.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:^ lol I hear ya

Okay then what do you mean by god?

Here's the Oxford definition;

God
NOUN
1(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

Example sentencesSynonyms
2(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

‘a moon god’
‘the Hindu god Vishnu’

These are the great mysteries of Life/the Universe! Should not be oversimplified imo. This is why I can’t stomach going to churches anymore

Trying to define such broad concepts for ourselves is challenge enough... attempting to define for others in some caricature definition is lunacy imo

Religion and such is so easy to wreck if we turn it all into oversimplistic straw man bedtime stories. But it can be infinitely deep and rewarding if we can look past it and take a more humble/subtle approach

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:08 pm

I personally dont think that white people can ever understand "god", as you say you cant oversimplify these things but time and time again (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) thats exactly what they do.

Only through the "muddy watered" eastern faiths such as buddhism, jainism, hinduism, sikhism etc et al can one gain any clarity when it comes to our purpose here and the afterlife. Those faiths arent open to white folk unless we can charge you $29.99 per month for the basic installment plan.

You are a cancer on this earth and the sooner we get rid of you the better it will be for this planet.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:09 pm

^ well then we are mostly in agreement. Except perhaps about that last part, lol

The model for 'God' that impressed me most/made the most sense was the way Taoism presents it. So simple. I grew up going to protestant churches and its frightful how many of those cats still cling to a bearded man on a throne in the sky image :(

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Masato wrote:^ well then we are mostly in agreement. Except perhaps about that last part, lol

The model for 'God' that impressed me most/made the most sense was the way Taoism presents it. So simple. I grew up going to protestant churches and its frightful how many of those cats still cling to a bearded man on a throne in the sky image :(

I dont know much about Taoism , ELI5 please.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”