Swedish student stops Afghan man's deportation by refusing to sit down on a plane

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Swedish student stops Afghan man's deportation by refusing to sit down on a plane

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:55 am

Som-Pong wrote:Swedes are poor.

Did you follow the links? It seems there is a general Islamic uprising across all of the Muslim occupied cities going down right now. They seem to be testing the Swedes commitment to pathological altruistic principles by seeing if they're willing to eat shit.

If they eat shit this time, the next phase should be interesting. Could it be all out Islamic conquest? That is the key question to me. If they fail the Islamic shit test, and I believe they obviously will, can Sweden be taken right now by, say, one hundred thousand dedicated takfiris? It's possible that a Caliphate on the continent could happen much quicker than all but the most pessimistic of us expected. And the fact that today, most Swedes identify as infidels, not as people of the book, makes them especially desirable for conquest. Muslims are not required, as you know, to respect infidels as they would Christians.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:12 am

el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:45 am

About time.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:07 am

When the Arabs met the Vikings

https://www.thenational.ae/world/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links-1.125718

Bwahahahahaha!

The great Rishis were right, everything is an illusion and nothing ever stays the same..

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:08 am

Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into funeral clothes?

Researchers in Sweden have found Arabic characters woven into burial costumes from Viking boat graves. The discovery raises new questions about the influence of Islam in Scandinavia, writes journalist Tharik Hussain.

They were kept in storage for more than 100 years, dismissed as typical examples of Viking Age funeral clothes.

But a new investigation into the garments - found in 9th and 10th Century graves - has thrown up groundbreaking insights into contact between the Viking and Muslim worlds.

Patterns woven with silk and silver thread have been found to spell the words "Allah" and "Ali".

The breakthrough was made by textile archaeologist Annika Larsson of Uppsala University while re-examining the remnants of burial costumes from male and female boat and chamber graves originally excavated in Birka and Gamla Uppsala in Sweden in the late 19th and mid-20th centuries.

She became interested in the forgotten fragments after realising the material had come from central Asia, Persia and China.

Larsson says the tiny geometric designs - no more than 1.5cm (0.6in) high - resembled nothing she had come across in Scandinavia before.

"I couldn't quite make sense of them and then I remembered where I had seen similar designs - in Spain, on Moorish textiles."

Unlocking a puzzle
Larsson then realised she was not looking at Viking patterns at all but ancient Arabic Kufic script.

There were two words that kept recurring. One of them she identified with the help of an Iranian colleague. It was the name "Ali" - the fourth caliph of Islam.

But the word next to Ali was more difficult to decipher.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391

Galt, I hope you dont have a foreskin!

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:00 am

"There were two words that kept recurring. One of them she identified with the help of an Iranian colleague. It was the name "Ali" - the fourth caliph of Islam"

LOLOL the Vikings were Shia :D
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:27 am

Vutulaki wrote:Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into funeral clothes?

Researchers in Sweden have found Arabic characters woven into burial costumes from Viking boat graves. The discovery raises new questions about the influence of Islam in Scandinavia, writes journalist Tharik Hussain.

They were kept in storage for more than 100 years, dismissed as typical examples of Viking Age funeral clothes.

But a new investigation into the garments - found in 9th and 10th Century graves - has thrown up groundbreaking insights into contact between the Viking and Muslim worlds.

Patterns woven with silk and silver thread have been found to spell the words "Allah" and "Ali".

The breakthrough was made by textile archaeologist Annika Larsson of Uppsala University while re-examining the remnants of burial costumes from male and female boat and chamber graves originally excavated in Birka and Gamla Uppsala in Sweden in the late 19th and mid-20th centuries.

She became interested in the forgotten fragments after realising the material had come from central Asia, Persia and China.

Larsson says the tiny geometric designs - no more than 1.5cm (0.6in) high - resembled nothing she had come across in Scandinavia before.

"I couldn't quite make sense of them and then I remembered where I had seen similar designs - in Spain, on Moorish textiles."

Unlocking a puzzle
Larsson then realised she was not looking at Viking patterns at all but ancient Arabic Kufic script.

There were two words that kept recurring. One of them she identified with the help of an Iranian colleague. It was the name "Ali" - the fourth caliph of Islam.

Bullshit.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:05 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into funeral clothes?

Unlocking a puzzle

Bullshit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/allah-viking-burial-fabrics-false-kufic-inscription-clothes-name-woven-myth-islam-uppsala-sweden-a8003881.html

Oh youll love this one primate

https://judas.watch/Annika_Larsson

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:38 am

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:20 am

"car burnings tend to spike in August before the start of the school semester, said police." Bwahahahaha!!!

Arson suspect held in Turkey over Sweden car fires

https://www.thelocal.se/20180815/more-c ... est-sweden

The man, who is in his 20s, travelled to Turkey on Tuesday but was stopped at the border.

"We found out that this person left for Turkey and then issued a 'no entry' to border police there who managed to seize him. Hopefully he is to return today and then Swedish police will take care of him," Dan Windt, head of the southern Gothenburg policing area, told Gothenburg newspaper GP.

Another two men, aged 16 and 21, remained in custody on suspicion of aggravated arson on Wednesday, in connection with a spate of car fires in the area around Gothenburg on Sweden's west coast.

Police and fire services were called out to a number of fires in several Gothenburg districts, as well as in towns further afield on Monday evening. In total around 80 cars burned that night, they said.

A witness told The Local that he had seen half a dozen people torching cars and throwing molotov cocktails in the car park outside his home in Frölunda, a usually calm suburb south of Gothenburg.

"They acted like a team, absolutely. It was organized. They knew exactly what they were going to do," he said.

Police said they suspected the attacks had been coordinated on social media. The nature of Monday's fires is unusual, with no other clashes or disturbances noted in the run-up to the burnings.

They said they had identified many of the people believed to have been at the scene.

"We will be bringing more people into custody tonight and tomorrow. I think it's around ten youths acting at the same time. These are criminal guys, older teenagers, who live in the area," Dan Windt, head of policing area Greater Gothenburg South, told the TT news agency on Tuesday.

"We really know in what groups this is happening and are now going to work with crime prevention on the ground," he added.

Another four cars were set on fire on Tuesday night, two in Västra Frölunda which was one of the worst-hit areas on Monday, one in Mölndal outside Gothenburg and another in nearby Borås.

It is unclear if the incidents are linked to Monday's mass burnings in Trollhättan and Gothenburg.

"It's just one car in each place and feels more random, but it is hard to say if it is the same gang. Unfortunately car fires are not completely uncommon," control room officer Johan Ljung told TT.

Car burnings tend to spike in August before the start of the school semester, said police.

Between January and July this year 1,835 such fires were registered according to preliminary statistics by the National Council on Crime Prevention (Brå), compared to 2,263 in the same period last year.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”