Swedish student stops Afghan man's deportation by refusing to sit down on a plane

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Swedish student stops Afghan man's deportation by refusing to sit down on a plane

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:23 pm

When they get rid of gender in the combat sport arena Ill buy into all that. How many women compete in the BJJ worlds Absolute class?

You see youre an arty type so there's some woman in you, Im not being a cunt bro its just how psychiatry works.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:34 pm

^ I get it. There are some truths to this stuff in a general sense for sure I won't deny

I'm just sayin Stephan M's rant on it was all over the place and didn't account for the nasty qualities he is giving men credit for. Some sort of feminine (not feminIST) influence or change might be welcome in the right ways, its just when women try to play man's way that things go cuckoo imo.

A woman heading Pentagon shit or a man are both terrifying in different ways to me, lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Masato wrote:^ I get it. There are some truths to this stuff in a general sense for sure I won't deny

I'm just sayin Stephan M's rant on it was all over the place and didn't account for the nasty qualities he is giving men credit for. Some sort of feminine (not feminIST) influence or change might be welcome in the right ways, its just when women try to play man's way that things go cuckoo imo.

A woman heading Pentagon shit or a man are both terrifying in different ways to me, lol

Maybe Im not following here but arent we talking about women controlling half the voting block?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:^ I get it. There are some truths to this stuff in a general sense for sure I won't deny

Maybe Im not following here but arent we talking about women controlling half the voting block?

The day of the sword for Europe is nigh.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:51 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

That made no sense to me... unless he is talking about some sort of collective Jungian memory from generations passed which makes no sense. He is just as much a 'baby' as any woman at doing that shit imo, experience is experience does he have some just cause he's male?

I get where he's coming from but on the other hand those 'qualities' he is referring to and claiming it is in the hands of men is some nasty shit that probably shouldn't be defended. Maybe women are incapable of playing that same game but maybe that's a good thing, lol

Pathological Altruism is an interesting phrase. I remember Alan Watts saying once that 'There is nothing more destructive than a 'Do-Gooder' on a rampage', lol

Oh boy Masato, I see that you have some reading and listening ahead of you. Pathological altruism was a favorite discussion point at Yoshida-san's a few years back. Som-Pong and I have discussed this theory re the current state of Europe and how it got there quite a bit over the years.

But you need to watch these, or read the books. The Nordic white protestant needs to understand himself better ;)

*there is an evolutionary basis for the pathological altruism of the Protestant Nords of Europe according to Dr McDonald's theory. The Protestant north can be separated from the Catholic south by their descent from the pre Indo European conquest tribes of hunter gatherers. And also divided in their descent from their aristocracy. This tendency toward pathological altruism is bread in the bone of the ancient hunter gatherers. I think Luigi would find this interesting.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:41 am

Vutulaki wrote:

Exactly. The first thing they did with their newfound right to vote in Canada was to vote in prohibition while the men where off fighting in the bloody trenches of Europe WW1. What a debacle. They're full of precisely this kind of wisdom and ought never to have been granted voting rights. We are such saps; it's pathetic.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:42 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Exactly. The first thing they did with their newfound right to vote in Canada was to vote in prohibition while the men where off fighting in the bloody trenches of Europe WW1. What a debacle. They're full of precisely this kind of wisdom and ought never to have been granted voting rights. We are such saps; it's pathetic.

Say what you will of the southern savages, at least they're not thralls to their women.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:51 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Say what you will of the southern savages, at least they're not thralls to their women.

One of the more well known Native American chiefs of the early contact period wrote in his memoirs 'we could always spot an English camp from a French or a Spanish camp quite easily. The Englishmen did all of the work and their women bossed them around.'
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:37 am

Sweden Is Burning: Migrant Gangs Unleash Coordinated Fire-Bomb Rampage Across Multiple Cities

Many Swedes were horrified in early 2017 when U.S. President Donald Trump linked immigration to rising crime in Sweden, but an increasing number now agree with him.

Amid soaring crime rates, gang violence, complaints about education, and pregnant mothers even being turned away from maternity wards due to a lack of capacity, resentment in Sweden has built over the influx of more than 600,000 immigrants over the past five years.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... s-multiple
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Swedes are poor.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”