Toronto Shooting: Big Smoke in Hogtown

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Toronto Shooting: Big Smoke in Hogtown

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:04 am

I hope my friends here are all safe.

Faisal Hussain is a lovely peaceful chap by all accounts; whatever could have gone wrong?

Let's just hope that the system treats Faisal fairly so that Justin Trudeau needn't stroke another big check ;)

el rey del mambo

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:45 pm

My one buddy was one of the cops who had to deal with this shit

He told me he'll let me know if he finds out where this fuck is being buried so I can go piss on his grave

A 10year old dead for no reason what so fucking ever

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:14 pm

2 dead now. 18 year old guy, 10 year old girl.

That guy in the video saying guns are too readily available... ya right, try getting a gun in Canada. If you jump through enough hoops you can use a hunting rifle.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:12 pm

related?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5713

Is this shooting being politicized? Haven't been following, just reminded me of that thread, wasn't too long ago

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:41 pm

Luigi wrote:2 dead now. 18 year old guy, 10 year old girl.

That guy in the video saying guns are too readily available... ya right, try getting a gun in Canada. If you jump through enough hoops you can use a hunting rifle.

I had heard yesterday the 18 year old was also a girl Luigi. A nursing student. Or she had plans to go to university in the fall to study nursing at least.

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:54 pm

Turdeau is literally what is wrong with the western world and Canada is the worst of all developed countries due to his leadership.

Turdeau is a walking talking argument against universal suffrage, no woman no cry eh?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 am

I imagine ground and pound would work well against Trudeau.

Put him on his back and then unleash hell upon him.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:38 am

She would work to guard and then find bliss in being dominated while a man was grinding in her crotch

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:56 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I had heard yesterday the 18 year old was also a girl Luigi. A nursing student. Or she had plans to go to university in the fall to study nursing at least.

Wait, they are confused if it's a guy or girl?
Could this 18year old be of Korean decent?

This might not be all bad

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:11 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Wait, they are confused if it's a guy or girl?
Could this 18year old be of Korean decent?

This might not be all bad

"Reese Fallon, identified in a report from Global News, is one of two victims confirmed dead in the shooting.

“The family is devastated. They otherwise ask for privacy at this time,” her family said in a statement, which was shared by local MP Nathaniel Erskine-Smith.

Through a spokesperson, Erskine-Smith said he spent time with the family on Monday.

“She was a local young Liberal, smart, passionate, and full of energy. It is a huge loss,” he said.

Fallon had recently graduated from Malvern Collegiate Institute, the Toronto District School Board confirmed. Director of Education John Malloy said Fallon was "an engaging student" and "highly regarded by staff and loved by her friends."

"We are heartbroken to learn that a recent graduate of the TDSB was among those who tragically passed away as a result of last night’s violence on the Danforth," said Malloy.

Although it's summer, the high school will open on Tuesday to support students and the flag will be lowered to half-staff.

According to her Facebook profile, Fallon was set to attend McMaster University in the fall.

"McMaster University extends its sincerest condolences to the families of the victims of Sunday night’s shooting in Toronto," a university spokesperson told BuzzFeed News in a statement. "We are particularly saddened to learn that a young woman who was going to begin her studies at McMaster this fall was one of those who died in the attack."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenstrapagi ... .hp5E0RgvM
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”