Re: DMT vs LSD

Postby shankara » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:40 am

Stick to plants, they have souls.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:I would not be surprised
They obviously may not know the actual chemical breakdown of the plants but I've watched docs including ones on ayahuasca and it amazes me how they discover how to use these plants

Did you know the aboriginals had their own word for weed? "yanni"

They use the same word across all the abo nations, how weird is that? no way weed was in Aus before the redcoats got here.

No I didn't know that, that actually incredible
How the hell does that happen

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Did you know the aboriginals had their own word for weed? "yanni"

They use the same word across all the abo nations, how weird is that? no way weed was in Aus before the redcoats got here.

No I didn't know that, that actually incredible
How the hell does that happen

No idea here's the thing though, abos are naturals when it comes to drug taking. I never knew to hold my weed smoke in when I first started

Smoked up with some abo rugby mates when they billeted me and those fuckers had me holding my breath while doing push ups to maximise the yanni

Just look how they go with alcohol, who else could pull this off after 3 beers?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:03 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:
"I discovered that a local plant, Acacia maidenii, was reported to contain 0.6% alkaloids in the bark, of which 1/3 was N-methyl tryptamine, and 2/3 was Dimethyl Tryptamine (DMT). (Alkaloids of The Australian Leguminosae - The Occurrence of Methylated Tryptamines in Acacia maidenii F. Muell. J.S. Fitzgerald and A.A. Sioumis Australian Journal of Chemistry, 1965, 18 433-4)

Some research of old botany books suggested a nearby location, and to my surprise I found many hundred of the trees growing along creek gullys in a nearby national park."

https://erowid.org/plants/acacia/acacia_extract1.shtml

Acacia maidenii, or Maiden Wattle.

Do you reckon the abos knew about this stuff? I wonder if its what they refer to when they talk about "dreaming" ?

All indigenous cultures seemed to know about plants that could take them to places they couldn't otherwise access. The South American natives claim that the plants told them which two plants to combine to make Ayahuasca, like maybe when they were high on mushrooms or some shit.

It wouldn't surprise me if the dream time is some kind of reference to being in an altered state of mind.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”