Canuckster's thread

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Re: Canuckster's thread

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:46 pm

David Hamel, you may or may not know about him, is a fascinating story

http://davidhamel.com/UFO/
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Canuckster wrote:David Hamel, you may or may not know about him, is a fascinating story

http://davidhamel.com/UFO/

Main vid on that link is for $$$

Not easy to find video content on this guy...

Found this one, right off the bat he claims to have seen 'Triangle' shaped lights over the BOMBING OF DRESDIN at the end of WWII

:shock:

Will keep listening, sounds wacky but could be good watching with a healthy grain of salt for a day at work today

Thanks Canuckster

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:14 pm

I keep looking for more David Hamel vids but all I get are hockey fights lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Lol, he's a total fringe character, but gained some notoriety in the mid 2000s, I had trouble locating him again as well.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:48 pm

What are the requirements for a planet to join the United Federation of planets?
3 Answers
Steve Smyth
Steve Smyth, I've been a Star Trek fan since 1966 (yes-old) and I like all of it, including the Abramsverse. More Trek i...
Answered Feb 16 2018 · Author has 1k answers and 1.4m answer views

There are three main requirements:

A sufficiently advanced level of scientific technology. The Federation’s baseline is that the prospective member world has achieved some form of faster-than-light space travel capability.
One planet, one government. In other words, a system where individual nations have been unified under a single governing body.
No form of caste discrimination allowed.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:05 pm

The Android GPU Inspector is worth expanding on. It was built in partnership with Qualcomm and falls under Snapdragon Elite Gaming experiences. Select game developers will be able to suggest enhancements to the Adreno Graphics Development Driver, which will be available on Google Play.
Googles browser ....Chrome

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Danheim - Herja (Full Album 2018) - Viking War Songs

Masato, this should speak to your nordic blood, if it doesn't, I call your nordic roots into question

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:29 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:09 am

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”