Let's talk benders, alcohol and drug fueled benders

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Lester Burnham

Re: Let's talk benders, alcohol and drug fueled benders

Postby Lester Burnham » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:^^Easy to do when you have a great mom.

I don't think this thread went in the intended direction. Blame Vutu for suspending his story without finishing it.

The joke is over Anti you little swamp rat bastard, lol welcome back you can take your mask off now..

I've never been on this forum with another ID if that's what you are suggesting.

Now finish your story, you slacker!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:^^Easy to do when you have a great mom.

I don't think this thread went in the intended direction. Blame Vutu for suspending his story without finishing it.

The joke is over Anti you little swamp rat bastard, lol welcome back you can take your mask off now..

I've never been on this forum with another ID if that's what you are suggesting.

Hes got to finish writing it first
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:38 am

Canuckster wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Hes got to finish writing it first

I think that may actually be the story. He got so wasted that night he doesn't remember how it ends so he can't finish writing it.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:48 am

Nah there's another 3 nights worth after that but youre right the details get hazy after that due to the condition we were in and the time lapsed since.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:25 am

Okay ill have to do this in installments unless the kids give me a break over the weekend, motherfuck school holidays.

So we were at that cabaret, I think id just sent my dessert back with some bogus complaint after throwing my leftovers in the dishcart.

The trannys were calling people up on stage, mainly guys IIRC and my GF made a big fuss about it being my bday and pointing me out to these things.

One of them came and tried dragging me up on stage saying they want to sing me happy birthday so I went up, then this other one tried sitting on my lap and all but physically threatened shim. So we leave the restaurant and my 3 fucktard friends (well two friends and one tag along) are waiting in the bar near the restaurant, here my chance I think to myself.

I invite my GF over to their bench (one world sports bar) to join them for a drink, they havent seen me at this stage and I later find out they werent actually waiting on me there just killing time.

The moment I sit down they start looking at me and cracking the fuck up cause im clearly off my tits. GF is still non the wiser so I tell her quietly that they are all "stoned" (they were fucked up on all sorts of shit by now).

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Apparently I was waving my knife around and am getting kicked out again.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Apparently I was waving my knife around and am getting kicked out again.

WTF? :o

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Apparently I was waving my knife around and am getting kicked out again.

WTF? :o

It's normal. I haven't eaten for 2 days and my neighbors were being too loud.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:I think that you have done a pretty good job here. I wish more people would join in.

I wish there was an ignore feature though. Sometimes when somebody is obviously a troll or an asshole it's best to not even see their comments any more. Some people feel differently about that though.

Anyways, keep up the good work, Matsato!

not sure if the feature was added after you said this but there is a "friend and foe" system for friending and/or ignoring people

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Jehannum wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:I think that you have done a pretty good job here. I wish more people would join in.

I wish there was an ignore feature though. Sometimes when somebody is obviously a troll or an asshole it's best to not even see their comments any more. Some people feel differently about that though.

Anyways, keep up the good work, Matsato!

not sure if the feature was added after you said this but there is a "friend and foe" system for friending and/or ignoring people

Thank you, sir. There's nobody here that I want to ignore but it's always a nice tool to have. I definitely put it to use over on the OG. There's some real clowns over there.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”