What the world thinks Korean chics look like

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

What the world thinks Korean chics look like

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 am

What they actually look like sans $100K worth of angle grinding to their flat faces

Song2

Postby Song2 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Source?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Song2 wrote:Source?

good call, lol

Vutu is so weird

I personally find the 2nd girl much more attractive/interesting. 1st one looks younger than my daughter

I don't even know what he was trying to say really, probably just PSTD symptoms from marrying a crazy Korean girl

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:22 am

Both of you are fucking dense. lol

The girls in the first gif are all different people, in SK everyone gets plastic surgery to look the same. Standing out from the crowd in SK is a death sentence so everyone thinks SK women look like those girls when in fact they tend to be ugly as fuck. They posses all the shitty features of european people like ugly hair and skin plus the shit features of asian people like slanty eyes and flat asses/no curves. Walk around downtown Seoul and most of the women look like they have bar fridges for heads.

The girls in Bangkok shit all over them.

So to recap for you retards, mass plastic surgery in SK has skewed people's perception of what Koreans look like, they are in fact the ugliest humans outside of the native British Isle population.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:37 am

Yeah but I still find that 2nd one kinda cute

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:56 am

;)
Masato wrote:Yeah but I still find that 2nd one kinda cute

Same here. She is pleasant to look at.

Vutu, who is that in your avatar?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:08 am

Masato wrote:Yeah but I still find that 2nd one kinda cute

okay she's cute if you like that lizard face with no eye lids look I guess, beauty is in the eye of the beholder or in your case the beer holder.

You want a pretty faced east asian chic? China>Japan>Taiwan>NK>SK

Seriously have a look at North Korean chics, they are way fucking hotter than SK chics

This is a pretty east asian face

Youll notice the absence of eyelids here too but at least she doesnt look like she had the blood drained out of her

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:04 am

kind of agree with vutu here on this one.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:02 am

Vutu is right on the money. Never understood why so many guys havr a thing for Korean girls.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:19 am

They age like shit, the Korean mums at our school are second only to the white mums in terms of poor aging and at least the white mums have a few that are stand out hotties. The korean mums all wear the same shit, slightly overweight but with ZERO curves shit even the indian mum's have asses and tits.

The chinese mums age really well, I think because their genetics were carved out in a place where the sun actually shines so they dont wrinkle up and they tend to be fairly active as opposed to the K-beasts who roam their local food court in herds doing nothing for their families besides basic housework, doing nothing for the country besides being really boring and not committing any crimes and packing their floor sanding hubbies shitty lunches while the poor blokes eke out a living for their families on their hands and knees 10 hours a day 6 days a week with their only day off being spent in some Korean church singing shitty songs that have nothing to do with christianity.

Maybe Im wrong, but im not..

Return to “Anarchy Zone”