Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Just got into a fight in front of my son ..

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Why the fuck would you lie to the cops about the racist bit?

Pretty sure you made your point, then you went and cocked up the story with some bullshit. That's some high school bullshit right there
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:16 pm

To ensure that the cops wouldnt side with whitey. Dont get butt hurt over it man, he was in the wrong and he is getting his dues.. I played the race card where it worked just like you would if it worked for you.

Now why would I lie about being too stupid to know which leg to move up while transitioning fro a high mount to a mounted triangle?

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:22 am

I've seen video of Vutu lifting weights and I assure you that he looks stupid enough for both of the stories to be true.

The fact is, Vutu's was probably 'right' to play the race card as well. Let's remember that out of the altercation there was only one person bloodied up. Knowing this, the situation wasn't playing well for Vutu, so he played anything he could to ensure that he would be looking at charges. While I agree to a certain extent that what he did was bullshit, and the repercussions for his neighbour are going to be excessive, I don't feel too bad about the situation. There was no need for the situation to ever get physical, and for that Vutu was wrong. But I will give Vutu the benefit of the doubt and say that his defence mechanism kicked in, and those of lower IQ will always resort to violence.

As the old saying goes, 'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.'

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:03 am

Classic liberal.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 am

Som-Pong wrote:Classic liberal.

If a classic liberal is someone who says they will play the system to their best advantage then yes, I am a classic liberal.

Let's face it, I'm easily the most left-wing person on this board and I don't apologise for it. When I finally got into work after my 'sickness' (being fat as fuck) the British government gave me monthly tax breaks that exceeded the amount of money they were giving me than when I was on benefits. Did I say 'Nah mate, I'm all good.'? Did I fuck, I took the money and then shared some of it with my family members.

This situation is very similar. Vutu pulled the race card knowing that it would help him. Is it wrong that he is able to do so? Sure, but if anyone else was in the same situation then I think they would have done the same thing.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 am

Benwahwah wrote: There was no need for the situation to ever get physical, and for that Vutu was wrong.

You have a masters in English and are an English person born in England. LO FUCKING L

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:26 am

Benwahwah wrote:

If a classic liberal is someone who says they will play the system to their best advantage then yes, I am a classic liberal.

Let's face it, I'm easily the most left-wing person on this board and I don't apologise for it. When I finally got into work after my 'sickness' (being fat as fuck) the British government gave me monthly tax breaks that exceeded the amount of money they were giving me than when I was on benefits. Did I say 'Nah mate, I'm all good.'? Did I fuck, I took the money and then shared some of it with my family members.

This situation is very similar. Vutu pulled the race card knowing that it would help him. Is it wrong that he is able to do so? Sure, but if anyone else was in the same situation then I think they would have done the same thing.

This race card stuff is right and everyone uses it when required.

If Som was applying for a TESOL job that didnt require a photograph to be sent in as part of the application and he was up against an ethnic nigerian born in raised in Sweden and he really needed the job would he not include a photo so the prospective employer knew he was white thus giving him a competitive (as sad as it is) advantage?

He would have to be fucking retarded not to but in doing so that poor nigerian just missed out on the job because of his race, boohoo very sad but dont blame Som for that he played the cards he was dealt in this case race card, so dont blame him blame the Thais their inherent stupidity.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:28 am

Vutulaki wrote:To ensure that the cops wouldnt side with whitey. Dont get butt hurt over it man, he was in the wrong and he is getting his dues.. I played the race card where it worked just like you would if it worked for you.

Now why would I lie about being too stupid to know which leg to move up while transitioning fro a high mount to a mounted triangle?

Are you saying that you've never lied in threads that you've made on the internet before?

How the fuck would I know your motivation for the stuff you write on here.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:32 am

Canuckster wrote:Are you saying that you've never lied in threads that you've made on the internet before?

No, try to keep up, pale face.

Canuckster wrote:How the fuck would I know your motivation for the stuff you write on here.

I never suggested that you should but what could I possibly gain by trying to big note about doing some dumb shit in BJJ class? I mean it's a faggot sport/fighting art to begin with, if I was going to big note Id talk about how I quit it and took up judo at another school and did more wrestling and became a better white neighbour basher and false accuser of racism.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:41 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:

This race card stuff is right and everyone uses it when required.

If Som was applying for a TESOL job that didnt require a photograph to be sent in as part of the application and he was up against an ethnic nigerian born in raised in Sweden and he really needed the job would he not include a photo so the prospective employer knew he was white thus giving him a competitive (as sad as it is) advantage?

He would have to be fucking retarded not to but in doing so that poor nigerian just missed out on the job because of his race, boohoo very sad but dont blame Som for that he played the cards he was dealt in this case race card, so dont blame him blame the Thais their inherent stupidity.

Agreed, you better believe I use what few advantages I have while here in Thailand. I am a white NES (Native English Speaker), you better believe I use that to my advantage as much as possible. I have my size and my age against me which has held me back a little, but I'm in a country where Whitey is pretty much king. I earn 35,000thb a month and I will be looking for a pay rise next year. While their is a woman from Lesotho working in the same school getting 16,000thb a month. Is it fair? Fuck no! But we live in a capitalist system and I will always try to earn as much as possible.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”