DNA tests a fucking murderers over

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

DNA tests a fucking murderers over

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:47 am

Seriously, remember the good old days when you could kill somebody and even if you left DNA at the scene, all you had to worry about was keeping your DNA off public record and you were gravy.... well those fucking days are done

Now, the fucking cops don't even need your fucking DNA at first, thanks to these 23andme fucking tests and people uploading their results to public databases, they can now match the DNA at a crime scene to one of your relatives and use that to lead them to you.... this is some next level shit

Check out this case that just got solved today with this
https://lancasteronline.com/news/local/ ... 2f96d.html

This is 1 of 3 or 4 unsolved murders that are now solved in the last two days

I've already called my family and told them those tests give you aids and not to take them, so I should be in the clear, you guys do what you need to too

Do you view this as a good thing?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:21 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:56 am

Crazy shit.

That guy from FB was talking about getting medical records from hospitals.

Our hospital now asks for your hand on a scanner to register. People just do it. No one questions it. I wouldn't.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Crazy shit.

That guy from FB was talking about getting medical records from hospitals.

Our hospital now asks for your hand on a scanner to register. People just do it. No one questions it. I wouldn't.

It's like people don't realize all of that info goes into a database which is easily searchable, or they don't think ahead and of the negatives that can come with it (example - sending your parents or children to prison without even realizing you're snitching on them)

In all seriousness I'm cool with cops using this tech to solve murders and rapes and such, it's when DNA starts getting planted out of vengeance and with the knowledge of being able to use this tech to truly fuck somebody over

It's really easy to see the positives but I really think this is something that we need to be very careful with
Can not get used to this being a be all and end all type of thing

This isn't even bringing up the real possibility of this leading to a spark in the artificial DNA industry (artificial DNA is already being made but expensive as all fuck currently)

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:32 am

Return to “Anarchy Zone”