World Cup

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: World Cup

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:21 am

Might head out to watch Sweden whoop Mexico tonight.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Does Thailand have a soccer team? Or are their legs too short to run the pitch in a reasonable amount of time?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:56 pm

And the gooks just beat the nazis. Vutu's gook family/friends must be off their rockers right about now.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:And the gooks just beat the nazis. Vutu's gook family/friends must be off their rockers right about now.

My wont leave my home ex nephew lost his shit, dude was playing the air guitar going absolutely nuts. My kids were pretty happy too, well my daughter was my son plays rugby so he hates soccer by default but he was happy being half gook and all.

I had over half a 750ml bottle of Johnny black under one of my fish tanks and gave it to my live in gook, in true Korean style he polished it off in about 15 mins. haha

Well done to them, I just wish I was there to console all those upset German bishes, my god theyre hot

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Lol

I’m watching Brazil Serbia right now, what a hypocrite I am :D

My sister in law explains to me that in Brazil when there is a game on, even the schools are closed teachers and students all stay home. Fucking banks are closed, only the bars are open.

Does any other country do this? It’s nuts man

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Masato wrote:Lol

My sister in law explains to me that in Brazil when there is a game on, even the schools are closed teachers and students all stay home. Fucking banks are closed, only the bars are open.

And this is exactly why that country is a giant shithole. Dont get me wrong Fiji is the same, they won gold at the last Olympics for Rugby sevens. Seconds after the final whistle the PM announces a public holiday the next day.

If that was Australia, the US or Japan for instance every cunt and his dog would be expected to get to work and man their stations hungover or not. yeah no work would really get done but the wheels would keep turning.

This is classical Galt approach to life and you see where he lives right?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

And this is exactly why that country is a giant shithole. Dont get me wrong Fiji is the same, they won gold at the last Olympics for Rugby sevens. Seconds after the final whistle the PM announces a public holiday the next day.

If that was Australia, the US or Japan for instance every cunt and his dog would be expected to get to work and man their stations hungover or not. yeah no work would really get done but the wheels would keep turning.

OK but winning gold at least I can understand somewhat, lets celebrate and have some fun. But EVERY GAME?? lol I seriously wonder how much business actually stops. Are board meetings cancelled? Do doctors not come in to the hospitals? lol Of course there are extremes but from what I understand pretty much everything just closes up for the day. Kids home from school etc. EVERY GAME.

Its totally loopy

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:41 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

It

OK but winning gold at least I can understand somewhat, lets celebrate and have some fun. But EVERY GAME?? lol I seriously wonder how much business actually stops. Are board meetings cancelled? Do doctors not come in to the hospitals? lol Of course there are extremes but from what I understand pretty much everything just closes up for the day. Kids home from school etc. EVERY GAME.

Its totally loopy

's like Philippines and manny Pacquiao
Literally everything stops every fight, even crime

Fucking Germany lost to Korea today
They might as well kill themselves now
Reigning champs get outted by a 9th world country like Korea
Smfh

Hitler would have stalin'd them :)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:01 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:It

Its totally loopy

Smfh

Its amazing that the gooks can even run with such short stumpy legs

But they can..

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:40 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:

Its totally loopy

Smfh

Its amazing that the gooks can even run with such short stumpy legs

But they can..

EY has taught me that it is to do with fast twitch muscles.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”