'Grounding' - a major medical breakthrough??

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

'Grounding' - a major medical breakthrough??

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey all,

this documentary echoed a lot of things I have instinctually felt for many years. IMO it is TERRIBLY presented, way over-dramatic and highly disingenuous the way they take words of celebs out of context...

But the CONCEPT I think holds merit. Worth watching (with a side of salt).

If you don't have time, in a nutshell it basically shows the simple fact that walking around barefoot on the earth is good for you.

TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN SHOES!!

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:19 am

I watched the first 15 minutes. Its kinda weird that about 20 mins before I saw this I was in my back yard barefoot(out of laziness, not health benefits). Maybe I have become spiritually linked to this message board lol The part at around 12 minutes made me miss moose meat(holy alliteration batman!) lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:35 am

- Nice documentary.
I recomend avoind rosetas spikes when walking barefoot in some beaches here:

You guys would get surprised if some farmaceutic brands a medicine that countais the benefit of walking barefoot, without having to remove your shoes? :D
We alredy got fish oil, because the nature hasn't created any animal that can provides us with omega 3.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:27 am

^^ this is not about something you can put in your body like a medicine or supplement or oil etc...

Its suggesting a force that can only come through the earth itself. Its 'negative charge' (or whatever that means lol) and how it flows into us like a conductor when we are properly grounded, optimizing many things otherwise dormant. Wearing rubber-based shoes or walking on pavement/architecture blocks this flow and cuts us off from it.

Its a simple (and obviously enjoyable/mentally healthy) thing to experiment with directly, anyone with any kind of pain or illness would have nothing to lose by watching the vid and going outside a bit everyday

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am

Masato wrote:^^ this is not about something you can put in your body like a medicine or supplement or oil etc...

Its suggesting a force that can only come through the earth itself. Its 'negative charge' (or whatever that means lol) and how it flows into us like a conductor when we are properly grounded, optimizing many things otherwise dormant. Wearing rubber-based shoes or walking on pavement/architecture blocks this flow and cuts us off from it.

Its a simple (and obviously enjoyable/mentally healthy) thing to experiment with directly, anyone with any kind of pain or illness would have nothing to lose by watching the vid and going outside a bit everyday

- I know, but the big famaceuticals like to make that every single problem that a man has, can be solved with a pill.
Our body conducts energy, so it's quite possible this happens.

There's far more between the sky and the seas, than our simple mind can compreend.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”