Real Estage Agent Pay

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Real Estage Agent Pay

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:32 pm

I haven't been to nl either, but I grew up in Nova Scotia, it truly is a different world.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Mullet Tard

Postby Mullet Tard » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Masato wrote:
Oh. I take it back, actually, Newfie is the goofiest sounding language ever.

:D

just joking man. I hear great things about Newfoundland, I really need to get out there one day to see it. Its a shame actually I haven't been to the East of Canada, I have friends from PEI and Nova Scotia and they all say its a really different world. I am from the Island in BC and can attest to the difference in culture, to see the other side of the coin would be cool indeed.

It's a different world for sure. Woke up to snow today, snow in fucking June, goddamnit

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:59 pm

lol so what happens in winter there? why the fuck would you live in a place that snows? dude..

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Mullet Tard wrote:
Masato wrote:
Oh. I take it back, actually, Newfie is the goofiest sounding language ever.

:D

just joking man. I hear great things about Newfoundland, I really need to get out there one day to see it. Its a shame actually I haven't been to the East of Canada, I have friends from PEI and Nova Scotia and they all say its a really different world. I am from the Island in BC and can attest to the difference in culture, to see the other side of the coin would be cool indeed.

It's a different world for sure. Woke up to snow today, snow in fucking June, goddamnit

Lol, yeah I heard aboot that
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:27 am

The cool thing about Mullet Tard being from Newfoundland is that he might in fact be an actual Mullet Tard.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”