Well, it's that time of year again

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Well, it's that time of year again

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 27, 2018 4:58 pm

First fish of the year,a 27 lb lake trout, not too shabby
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 27, 2018 10:57 pm

very nice champ, what did you get it on? looks like overhead gear in the background so Im guessing bottom bashing on bait?

What are they like to eat? If any of you guys ever make it down here ill take you out on the boat.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 28, 2018 12:43 am

You look like a lesbian.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 28, 2018 1:16 am

Vutulaki wrote:very nice champ, what did you get it on? looks like overhead gear in the background so Im guessing bottom bashing on bait?

What are they like to eat? If any of you guys ever make it down here ill take you out on the boat.

Yeah, we're using downriggers , we usually run them off the bottom and run some dipsys shallower for salmon.

They're ok to eat, we try to eat smaller ones, lakers this size are usually 50 yrs old at least.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 28, 2018 1:17 am

Som-Pong wrote:You look like a lesbian.

That's my brother

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon May 28, 2018 1:43 am

- Thats is a nice fish!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 28, 2018 2:38 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:very nice champ, what did you get it on? looks like overhead gear in the background so Im guessing bottom bashing on bait?

Yeah, we're using downriggers , we usually run them off the bottom and run some dipsys shallower for salmon.

They're ok to eat, we try to eat smaller ones, lakers this size are usually 50 yrs old at least.

Using downriggers in a lake is just insane to me but im well aware that your lakes are big and deep enough for that. We have one lake that has tidal movement but at its deepest its only 30 feet. It's also dry at the moment haha

I imagine lakers that size are the breeding stock too? yep best catch and release them. Do the chinks and gooks take heaps of undersized fish there too? I swear im doing to gut one of those ricers alive one day for that.

Get out in the ocean and show us what you guys have out there.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 am

asians dont typically rape these fish as they are difficult to get. they typically do that off small boats and off shore lines.

also, these fish are in 120 feet of water,

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 28, 2018 4:37 am

Canuckster wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:You look like a lesbian.

That's my brother

Well, let him know.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 28, 2018 5:37 am

Canuckster wrote:asians dont typically rape these fish as they are difficult to get. they typically do that off small boats and off shore lines.

also, these fish are in 120 feet of water,

Yeah they might struggle with those things on their shitty Korean designed, chinese made ISO outfits.

LOL you guys should look up ISO fishing, gook lameness at its best/worst.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”