Seekingarrangements.com - my experiences so far

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Seekingarrangements.com - my experiences so far

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 25, 2018 5:05 am

This site is gooooood, I'm breaking up with Yugoslut in about 3 or 4 weeks depending when her next period is so just lining things up.

I thought it would be girls asking for major money but they all the matches & messages Ive received are just asking for dinner paid for, trips away, help with cell phone bills etc

Easy chump change stuff except the trips away which I personally dont have time for.

Okay so you get like a week to message for free but it took a week for my profile to get verified (pics) and it is quite expensive as far as dating sites like tinder go but its worth it.

I went on a few tinder dates and got nothing in return for the $150+ I splurged on dinner, drinks and one show. With SA you can be upfront but not explicit, Ive already received an admin warning for a message I sent, its bullshit cause she says "Take me to Rockpool and I'm all yours " to which I reply "3 course dessert on the bonnet of my car after, youre the main course" to which she replies "You cant be serious????"

I assume she's the one who snitched on me, our messages were deleted and I cant see her profile now.

Most of the girls are uni students, Uni girls get free accounts as long as they register using their uni emails so you know they are legit. No bots as far as I can tell either. Most of the girls are white which is strange since on tinder with the same radius setting I got a healthy ethnic mix.

Unlike tinder most of these girls seem pretty smart/able to hold a convo vs the "impress me" types you encounter in tinder. You get what you pay for I guess.

Ill post pics once Ive starter smashed one, too many people lurking here lately for me to risk posting pics of ones in my pipeline plus Im busy working from our office in Luxembourg this week :)

Any questions let me know, I should be able to answer them or find out for you

Return to “Anarchy Zone”