Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 11:17 am

Meghan Markle's nephew cashes in on Royal wedding by creating new cannabis strain

https://www.straight.com/cannabis/10781 ... bis-strain

It's called Markle Sparkle and it's getting far more attention than most new strains of cannabis.

According to the Daily Mail, the Duchess of Sussex's nephew, Tyler Dooley, came up with the idea in advance of today's Royal wedding.

Markle used to babysit Dooley, who's now 25 years old.

However, the nephew wasn't invited to the big event at Windsor Castle even though he showed up in London this week.

The weed is grown in Grant's Pass, Oregon, where Dooley operates a medical cannabis business.

It's a cross of Blue City Diesel, Blueberry Northern Lights, and an unnamed strain.

"Noble families often inspire their countrypersons to craft and dedicate products to them. For a Royal baby, a royal cheddar. For a Royal wedding, a royal weed," the Leafbuyer website states in its sales listing.

It will be part of Dooley's "Royally Grown" brand of products, which he plans to unveil at the High Times Cannabis Cup next month in California.

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Markle Sparkle, lol

My sister in law says that the mom of the bride runs some Yoga studio in Toronto. Makes no sense to me

Seriously, I know everyone here has a pretty good pair of conspiracy goggles (whether you wear them much these days or not :D) ; what do you imagine might be happening here?

I mean seriously; a Royal wedding with black folks singing and preaching? Is this bizarro world? Not too long ago this was unthinkable.

So what is going on here?

- Some kind of Public relations psy-op to bring legitimacy and relevance back to the royal family in a more diversified/inclusive/global world?
- a trick? ie; bride is not who they say she is?
- Orders coming from above to help sell a globalization agenda?
- Prince Harry giving the big FU to tradition?

I honestly don't see why that crazy family would do this, you'd think it would never happen. They are historically the most racist fucks on the planet by very definition of their notion of 'royalty'. Anyone who has studied this stuff at all knows they take bloodlines and inter-family marriages VERY seriously, its like a religion to them.

So WTF just happened? Help me out my tinfoil friends

Song2

Postby Song2 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Masato wrote:Markle Sparkle, lol

My sister in law says that the mom of the bride runs some Yoga studio in Toronto. Makes no sense to me

Seriously, I know everyone here has a pretty good pair of conspiracy goggles (whether you wear them much these days or not :D) ; what do you imagine might be happening here?

I mean seriously; a Royal wedding with black folks singing and preaching? Is this bizarro world? Not too long ago this was unthinkable.

- Some kind of Public relations psy-op to bring legitimacy and relevance back to the royal family in a more diversified/inclusive/global world?
- Orders coming from above to help sell a globalization agenda?

I honestly don't see why that crazy family would do this, you'd think it would never happen. They are historically the most racist fucks on the planet by very definition of their notion of 'royalty'. Anyone who has studied this stuff at all knows they take bloodlines and inter-family marriages VERY seriously, its like a religion to them.

Honestly

I think he met some chick he liked and wanted to marry her. I don't know the insurance and outs about what the royals said about it, I imagine they knew Harry didn't give a fuck what they thought about it and it would be a PR disaster if they weren't on board with it because it would happen anyway.

Since they went public with thier relationship, up until meeting the royals the first time, the press spun it in a positive light, reporting that the first time she met the family they were all thrilled to finally meet her etc and she charmed them all.

Harry won't be king anyway unless William dies, so I don't think it's something that will upset the purists.

I'd rather Harry was king than William tbh, despite William being a navy guy, Harry is more in touch with modern Life and made a point of serving front line service in a real war

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Song2 wrote: Harry is more in touch with modern Life and made a point of serving front line service in a real war

haha ok

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Song2 wrote: Harry is more in touch with modern Life and made a point of serving front line service in a real war

haha ok

Yeah I was gonna 'did he really?' too

Spidey sense says no.

Bets on any premature suspicious deaths of this couple? I don't think we have a Diana thread here, that whole story of her true lineage and death is a weird one if you can get past the MSM cover stories.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 22, 2018 2:08 pm

If these demons really want to start coming down and mingling with us common folk, they should agree to get audited and be susceptible for criminal charges, investigations, taxes, fines, and incarceration like the rest of us.

Anyone who says its just figurative and they have no real power is wrong. That's what makes all this so crazy.

Has anyone seen ANY negative views on the concept of 'royalty' in 2018 on the MSM? I don't know because I don't watch it but I'm guessing little to none. From my perspective growing up in canada, it's not even a question. I don't think I've EVER heard any public debate about whether or not they are deserving of praise or criticism, I had to figure that out for myself and by experience know that I will be shunned and ostracized if I suggest otherwise.

Makes me wonder what exactly the relations are between the royals and western media, how such a bias has become so blatant. Also wanna know how those magazines keep getting the prime real estate at every single major checkout stand in the country.

Song2

Postby Song2 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

haha ok

Spidey sense says no.

Bets on any premature suspicious deaths of this couple? I don't think we have a Diana thread here, that whole story of her true lineage and death is a weird one if you can get past the MSM cover stories.

He served. Look it up. It was a worldwide media blackout when he was over there as a tank commander. Some small frog outlet newspaper leaked that he was over there, and they had to pull him because he immediately became the highest profile Target in Afghanistan.

He went back as an Apache pilot a few years later iirc.

Look it up in case I fucked the details up.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Song2 wrote:
Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
haha ok

Spidey sense says no.

He served. Look it up. It was a worldwide media blackout when he was over there as a tank commander. Some small frog outlet newspaper leaked that he was over there, and they had to pull him because he immediately became the highest profile Target in Afghanistan.

He went back as an Apache pilot a few years later iirc.

Look it up in case I fucked the details up.

Now Im no military expert but lol @ that being someone serving on the frontline.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 am

Masato wrote:Markle Sparkle, lol

-Orders coming from above to help sell a globalization agenda?

Did you not listen to the Blue Mink video I posted early on in the thread Masato? That was from 1970 and was a #1 hit in Great Britain by a group of unknown artists that went completely unheard outside GB. Come on man, this is obvious globalist programme and the seeds were planted long ago.
el rey del mambo

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed May 23, 2018 10:14 am

That wedding was a joke. An ad for black culture and for inter-racial marriage. Harry isn't the real son of Charles so they had nothing to lose by making him take one for the team in order to make the Royal family more relevant in the USA and to the UK's huge and growing population of brown and black people.

I thought I had tuned in to a re-run of the Blues Brothers when the Royal Wedding stream popped up on my facebook timeline.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”