Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Shocker: Prince Harry is Marrying an Octoroon. OMG!!

Postby Som-Pong » Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 am

LMAO @ those monkeys carrying them

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed May 23, 2018 10:27 am

Prince Philip has announced he is retiring from his job - whatever that is. Let's reflect on his long and verbally incontinent career. Here is a round up of some of his best moments under the spotlight.

“Do you still throw spears at each other?” The Prince to Aboriginal Elder William Brin in Queensland, 2002.

“You managed not to get eaten then?” Said to someone who had just hiked across Papua New Guinea.

“How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?” Said to a driving instructor in 1995.

“It looks as though it was put in by an Indian.” Description of a fuse box at a Scottish factory in 1999. Later he claimed: “I meant to say cowboys. I just got my cowboys and Indians mixed up.”

“There's a lot of your family in tonight.” Said in 2009 to an Indian businessman at an event for British Indians to meet the Queen.

“You ARE a woman, aren't you?” Said to a Kenyan woman in 1994 at an award ceremony.

“And what exotic part of the world do you come from?” The question asked in 1999 of British politician Lord Taylor, who is of Jamaican ancestry. Taylor responded with: “Birmingham.”

“So who's on drugs here?... HE looks as if he's on drugs.” At Bangladeshi youth club, 2002.

“Reichskanzler.” Calling German chancellor Helmut Kohl by Hitler's title during a speech in 1997.

“It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons." Said about traditional Ethiopian art.

“Are you all one family?” Said to a mixed race dance group at a Royal Variety Performance.

“You look like you’re ready for bed!” Said to the President of Nigeria who was wearing traditional garb.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

Redneck wrote:
Prince Philip has announced he is retiring from his job - whatever that is. Let's reflect on his long and verbally incontinent career. Here is a round up of some of his best moments under the spotlight.

“Do you still throw spears at each other?” The Prince to Aboriginal Elder William Brin in Queensland, 2002.

“You managed not to get eaten then?” Said to someone who had just hiked across Papua New Guinea.

“How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?” Said to a driving instructor in 1995.

“It looks as though it was put in by an Indian.” Description of a fuse box at a Scottish factory in 1999. Later he claimed: “I meant to say cowboys. I just got my cowboys and Indians mixed up.”

“There's a lot of your family in tonight.” Said in 2009 to an Indian businessman at an event for British Indians to meet the Queen.

“You ARE a woman, aren't you?” Said to a Kenyan woman in 1994 at an award ceremony.

“And what exotic part of the world do you come from?” The question asked in 1999 of British politician Lord Taylor, who is of Jamaican ancestry. Taylor responded with: “Birmingham.”

“So who's on drugs here?... HE looks as if he's on drugs.” At Bangladeshi youth club, 2002.

“Reichskanzler.” Calling German chancellor Helmut Kohl by Hitler's title during a speech in 1997.

“It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons." Said about traditional Ethiopian art.

“Are you all one family?” Said to a mixed race dance group at a Royal Variety Performance.

“You look like you’re ready for bed!” Said to the President of Nigeria who was wearing traditional garb.

Ah, an excerpt from the good Book of Quotations. Are you a member of the Prince Philip Movement Redneck?

Some of the brethren and I have been discussing this wedding and whether perhaps it may be a sign of the prince's imminent return to the volcano.
el rey del mambo

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 am

I am not a member per se but I am sympathetic to the movement.

The Queen looked disgusted throughout the ceremony and apparently it was held in the St George's Church was because he wouldn't have been allowed to marry a divorced American black woman under the The Archbishop of Canterbury's St Paul's where his mother was wed.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed May 23, 2018 11:55 am

I wouldn't have a divorced woman for a girlfriend.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed May 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Redneck wrote:I am not a member per se but I am sympathetic to the movement.

The Queen looked disgusted throughout the ceremony and apparently it was held in the St George's Church was because he wouldn't have been allowed to marry a divorced American black woman under the The Archbishop of Canterbury's St Paul's where his mother was wed.

Just out of curiosity is it because she is divorced or a black woman that he wouldnt be allowed to marry her at SPC?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052267/No-protest-The-happy-couple-forced-say-I-door-St-Pauls--protesters-set-SECOND-camp.html

Was the anti capitalist thing an illuminati masonic scheme? please consult your crystal ball and report back dear chap post-haste

Song2

Postby Song2 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Hmmm

Song2

Postby Song2 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Ah, an excerpt from the good Book of Quotations. Are you a member of the Prince Philip Movement Redneck?

Some of the brethren and I have been discussing this wedding and whether perhaps it may be a sign of the prince's imminent return to the volcano.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/fc/9f/a3/fc9f ... hillip.jpg

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 24, 2018 3:05 am

Song2 wrote:Hmmm

Amen brother

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”