- The Ultyimate Warrior has passed away

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

- The Ultyimate Warrior has passed away

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:49 am

- The legendary pro-wrestler Ultimate Warrior real name James Brian Hellwig, has passed alway at the age of 54.
The iconic pro-wrestler collapsed on the outside of a hotel in Arizona.

Warrior has been recently unducted in the WWE Hall of fame.

I wasn't a Ultimate Warrior fan, but the man has entertained millions, and made several childrens and adults bellieve that comic-book super-heros are real, and is a icon that has tranceded the squared circle.

Warrior last promo:

- "No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own, "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something that's larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers — by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him, and make the running the man did live forever."

Rest in peace Warrior, your legacy you live forever, and even that you made people cry today, nobody can forget how many people you made smile in the past.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 am

I was a fan back in the day

RIP

In tribute, here are some illustrations I did a while back for a Subaru commercial.
I don't know if it was ever produced or not

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 am

Masato wrote:I was a fan back in the day

RIP

In tribute, here are some illustrations I did a while back for a Subaru commercial.
I don't know if it was ever produced or not

- Very cool art work.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

glenrod

Postby glenrod » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:20 am

To say that he was one of the most iconic figures in my life as a child would be an understatement, this is sad news

JonahsGrin93

Postby JonahsGrin93 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Masato Killing it with the artwork,awesome work! I used to be a hardcore wwf fan when I was like 7. I remember hearing that the ultimate warrior died of a heart attack way back then. I swear I was shocked to read that he died, because I lived all of my life thinking that he had already died, via heart attack. Rip again mate

glenrod

Postby glenrod » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:36 pm

JonahsGrin93 wrote:Masato Killing it with the artwork,awesome work! I used to be a hardcore wwf fan when I was like 7. I remember hearing that the ultimate warrior died of a heart attack way back then. I swear I was shocked to read that he died, because I lived all of my life thinking that he had already died, via heart attack. Rip again mate

That Is weird, I heard the same rumour a couple of decades ago, also that the texas tornado "jumped off a cliff"

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:32 pm

glenrod wrote:
JonahsGrin93 wrote:Masato Killing it with the artwork,awesome work! I used to be a hardcore wwf fan when I was like 7. I remember hearing that the ultimate warrior died of a heart attack way back then. I swear I was shocked to read that he died, because I lived all of my life thinking that he had already died, via heart attack. Rip again mate

That Is weird, I heard the same rumour a couple of decades ago, also that the texas tornado "jumped off a cliff"

I always remembered the rumor that Bill Nye the Science guy hung himself. Also not true of course.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:09 pm

his remains of course have been returned to parts unknown..........
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 am

My cousin posing with the UW for eatons catalog UW PJ's

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:32 pm

A tribute truly worthy of the Ultimate Warrior:

Return to “Anarchy Zone”