Too all the new TMMAC members coming across (and hopefully still posting there too)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Benwahwah

Re: Too all the new TMMAC members coming across (and hopefully still posting there too)

Postby Benwahwah » Fri May 11, 2018 1:31 am

Masato wrote:Here are the 'Terms & Agreements' to join this place

I dare anyone to find another forum with a similar approach:
:D

And Vutu still managed to end up in the dog house once.

Obviously he wasn't being cool. :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 1:44 am

^ No he wasn't, lol
Fuck you very much for bringing it up, lol

I like to compare with hypothetical real life anarchistic scenarios - how would it work in reality?

If one guy in a house or community is continually acting like an ass and pissing everywhere, is it anarchistic to just keep letting him? Or would people eventually take him out back one night and give him a good whuppin? Anarchy doesn't mean being a total cuck either. Thought a lot about that, Vutu knowingly or unknowingly made the anarchy here even stronger somehow :D

'Govern a country like you would cook a small fish'

Still figuring this out, but I think we're on the right track

BJTT_Kiwi

Postby BJTT_Kiwi » Fri May 11, 2018 6:25 am

He’s a right cunt.
But he’s the right kinda cunt.

I’ve dived into the deep end now.

Can’t wait to meet Som Pong.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri May 11, 2018 7:10 am

He's a great guy.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 11, 2018 8:50 am

Listen here you fucktards, Ive just got back from this shithole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelso,_New_South_Wales

I stayed in the George Hotel, that whole town needs to be killed.

They fucknig HATED me, basically anyone who isnt a two headed local can get fucked. Me and these road workers took over their main pub for two nights and not one person would talk to us.

I walked up to the bistro bitch and tried ordering my table of new found friends a couple of racks of ribs to eat while we drank "Sorry were closed"

This is at 2045, then 3 mins later a local walks up and get served fine so one of my mates walks over and tries to order "sorry were closed"

Fuck you in your ass Kelso.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 11, 2018 8:51 am

Benwahwah wrote:
Masato wrote:Here are the 'Terms & Agreements' to join this place

I dare anyone to find another forum with a similar approach:
:D

And Vutu still managed to end up in the dog house once.

Obviously he wasn't being cool. :D

Listen, Masato tried to ban me, ask him how that worked out for him.

Haxor!

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri May 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Masato wrote:^ No he wasn't, lol

I like to compare with hypothetical real life anarchistic scenarios - how would it work in reality?

If one guy in a house or community is continually acting like an ass and pissing everywhere, is it anarchistic to just keep letting him? Or would people eventually take him out back one night and give him a good whuppin? Anarchy doesn't mean being a total cuck either. Thought a lot about that, Vutu knowingly or unknowingly made the anarchy here even stronger somehow :D

Wow
Did I just find somebody else who actually believes an controlled arnachy based society would work best?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Wow
Did I just find somebody else who actually believes an controlled arnachy based society would work best?

Yes you did. That is one of the ideas of this forum, to attempt to run it on this philosophy, especially the Anarchy Zone

I think about this a lot actually, ideas of civilized anarchy or voluntarism etc. I do often think that if humanity is to ever evolve into anything better that these sort of ideas need to be internalized in us. Its that, or total statehood, and all we've been sold so far is statehood.

To my dismay however, as I get older I am finding myself seeing more logic in certain benefits of having some sort of state (muh roads! lol). Of course people have been idealizing these questions for centuries. I just think its interesting to try it on a micro-level here in a forum setting, and see how we fare up.

Outsiders who read Vutu's threads would likely say we're failing hard lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 12, 2018 4:18 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Wow

Think of it as a free speech forum. You know, the best kind.

No need for mods.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 14, 2018 9:18 pm

I couldn't even post the meal I had planned in honor of the royal wedding in Song2's thread. Even the picture of faggots and mushy peas was edited out.

Hyper sensitive Americans, I tell ya.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”