this is tremendous

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

this is tremendous

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 03, 2018 10:51 pm

I'm afraid I'm late to the party on Indian classical music forms. But better late than never I suppose eh.

Wish me luck fellas, I'm goin' in!

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Nice introductory lesson from Dr Levin here:

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 04, 2018 3:09 am

Masato Id like to formally protest this thread and Megatherium's continued cruel and deep seated obsession with humiliating me, my people, my race and our many beautiful forms of cultural expression.

I have turned a blind eye to this time and time again, have I ever retaliated by bringing him and his kin of east hastings street vancouver into poor light? NO NEVER, have I ever mocked him for his love affair with Cherokee the ample assed negress? No such a thought has yet to cross my mind, have you heard from me one bad word uttered about his fetish for ass paddling machines? again never Id not do that to the man.

I bring this to your attention not because Im growing wearisome of Mega's badgering innuendos no its because this time he has taken it too far by posting a video of my family member in the OP, this I believe is dry doxing. I respect and am humbled into a cowering mess by those who post my real name, industry, children's names and my job title like real internet alphas because THATS how you dox people but this kind of passive aggressive nonsense must stop NOW. Its weak, LEAVE Karniakstinkaniswammi OUT OF THIS!

Masato I implore you to send Megatherium Nee Uncle Nee Fathertime a strongly worded cease and desist private message and bring to his attention via hyperlink the terms and conditions of this message board.

Yours Sincerely,

Your humble servant - Vutu

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 04, 2018 4:37 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 04, 2018 4:58 am

You see if I was white I wouldnt have to feel this way Canuckster.

Enjoy your privilege.

Cracker

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 04, 2018 6:31 am

I uncovered the fascinating world of Konnakkol while researching my new rhythmic clapping, chanting, stomping and whistling music project and was so impressed I just had to share. Grandmasters Vidwan and Kumari are amazing.

I occurs to me that Texas three piece blues boogie outfit ZZ Top was experimenting with Konnakkol themselves in their early seventies period. Cultural appropriation at it's most shameless here.

Jump to 2:08

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”