EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

It's a strain

How does it go outdoor?

I havent touched weed in too long but when I'm back in the game im thinking of growing a few on my land in the north of Sydney. Dirt isnt real good but plenty of sunlight and rain is constant.

It's not a strain Vutu, Canuckster kids. It's just a handle for the local weed culture here. It was one of the first places to start indoor hydro cash cropping, if not the first. By 1982 it had completely pushed the imported stuff from Colombia out of the local market and during the later part of the 80s and 90s it became an export crop. Which is when it gained the name. Back then the strains didn't even have names yet, except for descriptives like "skunk" or "red hair" etc.

Did you guys get Thai sticks up there? I missed that era but I remember finding a thai stick in my cousin's room when he lived with us. IIRC it was tightly packed bud around maybe a bamboo skewer wrapped in paper.

The name stick, stuck in that a $20 bag which is 1 gram (dont ask me what that weighs in pounds, stone, sheep etc) is still called a stick here.

My earliest is what they called a "foil" which was a stick but wrapped in foil, then china opened up her borders and the dealers started using clip lock bags. To this day our weed is either "bush/Natty/Natural" or "hydro", hydro is a given. if you sell someone bush bud without telling them they have the right to ask for a refund.

We did have purple heads, mango (supposedly instead of watering the plant they used mango syrup), red hair and skunk, skunk you mainly got via inner city aboriginals and that came with its risks.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 19, 2018 3:15 am

Oh and we had snow cones which was weed laced with speed.

The best Ive ever smoked was in Redfern an inner city suburb here, they packed me half a cone (bowl) and I complained cause I chucked in $5 on the $20 so I wanted my fucking 4 cones minimum cause the broke vultures (people who dont throw in but stick around for the odd stray bowl) were hanging around.

These uber criminal abos lol'd and repacked mine, I take it in one hit and my fucking god! I was sitting on one of their beds looking at the floor and the distance while only looking normal freaked me the fuck out, then I started loling uncontrollably cause these abos started talking about munchies and I pictured them pulling out charred lizards and kangaroo and shit I obviously didnt share the joke with them . Good times..

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 4:34 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

How does it go outdoor?

I havent touched weed in too long but when I'm back in the game im thinking of growing a few on my land in the north of Sydney. Dirt isnt real good but plenty of sunlight and rain is constant.

It's not a strain Vutu, Canuckster kids. It's just a handle for the local weed culture here. It was one of the first places to start indoor hydro cash cropping, if not the first. By 1982 it had completely pushed the imported stuff from Colombia out of the local market and during the later part of the 80s and 90s it became an export crop. Which is when it gained the name. Back then the strains didn't even have names yet, except for descriptives like "skunk" or "red hair" etc.

Did you guys get Thai sticks up there? I missed that era but I remember finding a thai stick in my cousin's room when he lived with us. IIRC it was tightly packed bud around maybe a bamboo skewer wrapped in paper.

The name stick, stuck in that a $20 bag which is 1 gram (dont ask me what that weighs in pounds, stone, sheep etc) is still called a stick here.

My earliest is what they called a "foil" which was a stick but wrapped in foil, then china opened up her borders and the dealers started using clip lock bags. To this day our weed is either "bush/Natty/Natural" or "hydro", hydro is a given. if you sell someone bush bud without telling them they have the right to ask for a refund.

We did have purple heads, mango (supposedly instead of watering the plant they used mango syrup), red hair and skunk, skunk you mainly got via inner city aboriginals and that came with its risks.

Yes we had Thai sticks here in the early seventies but the supply dried up at the end of the Vietnam war. The vets were obviously responsible for bring it back imo.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 4:38 am

Vutulaki wrote:Oh and we had snow cones which was weed laced with speed.

The best Ive ever smoked was in Redfern an inner city suburb here, they packed me half a cone (bowl) and I complained cause I chucked in $5 on the $20 so I wanted my fucking 4 cones minimum cause the broke vultures (people who dont throw in but stick around for the odd stray bowl) were hanging around.

These uber criminal abos lol'd and repacked mine, I take it in one hit and my fucking god! I was sitting on one of their beds looking at the floor and the distance while only looking normal freaked me the fuck out, then I started loling uncontrollably cause these abos started talking about munchies and I pictured them pulling out charred lizards and kangaroo and shit I obviously didnt share the joke with them . Good times..

The Aussie potheads I talk to online tell me they work mainly with sativa genetics from SE Asia. Little bit of Afghani just to give it heft and speed up the flower time but it's basically heady sativas.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 19, 2018 4:52 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Yes we had Thai sticks here in the early seventies but the supply dried up at the end of the Vietnam war. The vets were obviously responsible for bring it back imo.

Yep it was the vets but we could get thai sticks into the 90's here, early 90's then the Vietnamese took over the weed game and the thai sticks stopped. We probably had an easier time getting them owing to our proximity to SE Asia. I spoke to guys in Thailand who visited in the 70's and said you could buy thai sticks at most 3 star hotel reception desks right out in the open.

FUCK THE DEA they are 100% responsible for bringing weed into disrepute internationally.

LOL @ this shit

https://www.dea.gov/druginfo/drug_data_sheets/Marijuana.pdf

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yep it was the vets but we could get thai sticks into the 90's here, early 90's then the Vietnamese took over the weed game and the thai sticks stopped. We probably had an easier time getting them owing to our proximity to SE Asia. I spoke to guys in Thailand who visited in the 70's and said you could buy thai sticks at most 3 star hotel reception desks right out in the open.

FUCK THE DEA they are 100% responsible for bringing weed into disrepute internationally.

LOL @ this shit

Where you live backyard plants would be a breeze except for the dadgum gubment.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Oh and we had snow cones which was weed laced with speed.

The Aussie potheads I talk to online tell me they work mainly with sativa genetics from SE Asia. Little bit of Afghani just to give it heft and speed up the flower time but it's basically heady sativas.

Yeah id say that sounds right even to me a non grower but the kinds of people youre talking to online are well removed from the originators of the kind of weed most people buy here in Sydney (Cant say much about the other cities)

The Vietnamese do 3 things here which are restaurants, hot bread shops (Banh Mi!) and rent out houses to set up hyrdo growing ops)

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/crime-syndicates-importing-vietnamese-asylum-seekers-to-grow-marijuana-and-work-in-brothels/news-story/160e7018e0954fda1e75499023af3afd

The aboriginals buy from the kinda people you are talking about and they have the best weed, but getting it comes with its risks. Viets are just after your money and return business, abos .. who knows? but it can all go south real quick.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 am

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 19, 2018 5:08 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

LOL @ this shit

Where you live backyard plants would be a breeze except for the dadgum gubment.

Oh not worried about them, they wont come after 4-5 plants where Im thinking of. Really not worth their while.

Ive always been taught that outdoor is weak and pointless but the more I think of it the weed in Fiji is strong AF and ALL outdoor.

Might send you guys some Fiji landrace seeds next time im there.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”