Im off the dating apps

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Im off the dating apps

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:53 am

It appears that after 18 months of casual dating im now exclusive with a Yugoslut. Yep Serb raised in Melbourne, moved here with her ex fiance' 5 years ago, broke up he moved back and she stayed on, the end.

I was madly in love with a thai massage chic for about 8 hours a few weeks ago but then I remembered shes essentially a gook with a tan and probably does happy endings.

3 months ago I got a vasectomy (local only no general - NEVER EVER go local only) and started rawdogging my then FWB. Turns out she's been thinking that we've been "exclusive" ever since she took the 1.03 seconds decide it was okay (LOL)

Now this bish is RACIST as fuck, Im talking as racist as my online persona but IRL. She fucking HATES arabs, muslims can all die of cancer in her very own words and cant stand chinese (all other asians she doesnt care about)

No chinese restaurants with her, no kebabs not even from the Armenian place, no Persian food etc etc

Its fucked cause I think her (serb) cuisine is shit and I let her know it, motherfuck cabbage rolls, whoopy fucking shit.

"Oh its cause we have cold winters and thats how we preserve food" Yeah whatever bitch thats not my problem.

They honestly think they hit culinary paydirt when they discovered dried paprika the morons.

Upside - She wants to go to Pattaya and dominate a few Bacara girls while I watch, Im thinking that room I had last time Galt. I can sit watching the sewer pipes drain onto Pattaya beach and if I get bored Ill cast my eyes across into our room and watch her piss into some 10/10 21 year old's mouth

So TME most people dont know about Yugoslavs

Im meeting her dad, mum and little (30 year old) bro in about 30 mins, she's 31 BTW.

Im planning on starting things off with some off the cuff remarks about their war crimes and see how things progress (not joking thats my plan) fill me in guys..

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:21 pm

If you had a real set you would livestream the event and let us watch
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Canuckster wrote:If you had a real set you would livestream the event and let us watch

Well if you wanted to fall asleep then yeah. I almost did.

I take what I said about cabbage rolls back though, it seems she had been feeding me the vegetarian ones (shes a veg head), her parents and bro brought around the real deal which has ground meat in it and theyre meh not bad.

You simply cant compare Euro food with East/South/SE Asian cuisine and thats what I tend to do every fucking time. The one exception is Italian and only Southern Italian fuck that Northern Itai shit.

What do you know about Yugos Canuckster?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Oh and I was expecting some badass Serbian dudes, instead I got a Computer Engineer who "Headed Acer Warranties Australasia" or some shit and her pussy brother (I didnt bother retaining what he said he did).

I ask - "Lets do a boys day out on my boat, Ive got all your gear ready in the boat just bring yourselves"

"Oh only if we stay in the river or such, we both get sea sick in the bathtub! HAHHAAH!"

No wonder your daughter lets shit skins blow in her.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:If you had a real set you would livestream the event and let us watch

Well if you wanted to fall asleep then yeah. I almost did.

I take what I said about cabbage rolls back though, it seems she had been feeding me the vegetarian ones (shes a veg head), her parents and bro brought around the real deal which has ground meat in it and theyre meh not bad.

You simply cant compare Euro food with East/South/SE Asian cuisine and thats what I tend to do every fucking time. The one exception is Italian and only Southern Italian fuck that Northern Itai shit.

What do you know about Yugos Canuckster?

Not much, they make shit cars
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Tell me about the vasectomies, I'm considering but feels so creepy to be fuckin with a healthy/functioning human body

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 01, 2018 1:48 am

Masato wrote:Tell me about the vasectomies, I'm considering but feels so creepy to be fuckin with a healthy/functioning human body

They cut and tie off a tube that runs from your nuts to your cock

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 01, 2018 2:34 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:Tell me about the vasectomies, I'm considering but feels so creepy to be fuckin with a healthy/functioning human body

Yeah see, sounds horrible.

Is it 100% effective?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yeah see, sounds horrible.

Is it 100% effective?

Apparently so or as close to it as possible. I think a few Junior Vutus can slip through but I was told its very unlikely and the Doc who did mine just got back from further training OS in the procedure.Its more effective than the pill and a woman's ability to take them on time for sure.

They WILL tell you its painless with local "Youll just feel the initial needle for the anesthetic" you WILL be in pain like you cant imagine through the procedure and if anything like me bedridden for 3 days afterwards. I couldnt walk and was really scared to FAP for a while.

No blood came out in the first FAP FYI

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue May 01, 2018 6:16 am

Serbs are the best jugoslavians, their so called war crimes are bullshit. Thanks to Clinton Europe no longer has a meatwall against Turkey.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”