Great East Asian stand up comedians (Vids)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Great East Asian stand up comedians (Vids)

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:35 pm

So I cant find any.

No matter how hard Ive tried Ive never found one decent let alone great East Asian stand up comedian.

Whites, blacks, Browns (smelly), Browns (beaner), Browns (Bomber) are all well represented.

Shit I can find practising muslim stand up comedians that make me laugh. The closest Ive found to an East Asian stand up comedian worth shit is Anh Do and he's not even east asian he's SEA but I reckon there's some Southern Chinese in there so ill let them have it

That clip does him not much justice (a step down from no justice cause he's not THAT good anyway).

Anh's funniness comes from his Australian not Viet side IMO, but the Viet gives him swagger which you need for SU.

Prove me wrong, show me one proper ethnically East Asian Stand up comedian of the level of a Richard Pryor, Paul Chowdhry, Louis CK or Jim Jeffries (I fucking hate JJ but he's good I just hate him anyway)

Show me one gook, raised anywhere on earth who can hang with those guys and Ill stop posting forever. I promise.

Apparently these are among the bestuuu??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Wang Tang O is appalling, still the asians discussion forums seem to rikey him..

This guy just makes fun of his own people, not in a funny way either, go watch some Russell Peters you dopey slope cunt. Get it right. Dont try to math your way through.

Lastly If I was an EA, id kill this bitch myself if she werent so fucking self defeating in her attempt to appear marginally drollistic

Fuck it kill her anyway.

Imma show this to the gook hiding in my son's room

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:05 am

The top stand up comic is HK is a paki. Vivek Mahbubani. go figure.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:06 am

Diet Butcher wrote:The top stand up comic is HK is a paki. Vivek Mahbubani. go figure.

Hardly incredible by any stretch of the imagination.

I dont know the exact saying or even if there is one but a few of my Chinese friends parents (I think all HKers) used to say that Pakis are "born debaters".. the thing is that to whitey Pakis have shit verbal skills and I agree 100%. In the corporate world all but the top 0.00000000000000000001% of Pakis can debate anything without making really illogical statements when flustered.

"I dont know" is beyond them too for some reason.

Sikh's are some funny mofos though, real dry but warm sense of humor kinda sorta like British meets Latin American SOH.

Anyway what are you thoughts on the absence of chink/gook/slant stand up comedians?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm

I've seen some hilarious chink comedy. But I think their brand of sarcasm just doesnt translate well into Engrish.

Myself, I may appear to have a shit sense of humour but ppl tell me I got some awesome one liners. But one liners aint gonna cut it for stand up.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:59 pm

Some people like that Bobby Lee guy. Also I think it is specifically stand up that they are not into because I have seen a ton of situational comedy in Asian media.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:38 am

Diet Butcher wrote:I've seen some hilarious chink comedy. But I think their brand of sarcasm just doesnt translate well into Engrish.

Myself, I may appear to have a shit sense of humour but ppl tell me I got some awesome one liners. But one liners aint gonna cut it for stand up.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Oh in movies some of them are so funny its stomach bursting.

Back in like 2008 I used to watch heaps of Korean gangster movies while I drank at home, go watch some its not like they dont have a SOH. In a rehearsed and controlled setting they are on par with everyone else no doubt.

Its just when you get them up on stage that they buckle, for some reason they just cant do stand up. It hardly matters, East Asia is on the rise and second only to fast declining western europe in most worthy measures so who really gives a fuck? Im just asking "just cos"

I think whatever it is does prevent them from rising to the top of western corporations, my new GF (yep you heard right - more on another thread) thinks that they lack charisma, I think charisma isnt it, ive not met an EA male with charisma but some of their women have it and Bruce Lee certainly had it in bundles.

Hmm maybe I should move on, like I said it aint stopping the fucking Chueng family from buying up Sydney with their pocket change..

Return to “Anarchy Zone”