Attn: Masato

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Attn: Masato

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Benwahwah wrote:I know you're a busy guy and everything, but I was wondering if you could do me a nice new avatar? In return I will tryy and post more often. :lol:

If you can, I'd like you to use this picture.

Hey Ben... how's this?

sorry it took so long, life is very odd and crazy these days

Hope you dig it :D

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:36 pm

Everything about it is perfect apart from calling me the King of Thailand. That kind of thing could get me in trouble over here. Any chance of changing it to Don of Thailand? Or something like that? I am just very wary of having something calling me the King of Thailand.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Ya paranoid/ungrateful bastard!

No time to re-do the whole thing again, but I think this is kind of cool, lol. Its better now, has some subtext :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:54 pm

Go watch a movie called raw head Rex our good man Ben has a doppleganger in that film
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:39 am

Benwahwah wrote:Everything about it is perfect apart from calling me the King of Thailand. That kind of thing could get me in trouble over here. Any chance of changing it to Don of Thailand? Or something like that? I am just very wary of having something calling me the King of Thailand.

Fuck I hate dudes who wear those "Run BKK" and "Gods/King of Thailand shirts"

Yeah whoopy shit you lived there for a few months and pay like 10% less than me for shit, fucking WOW!

I spent a few days with a certain Aussie mate in BKK, the dude started talking to me in broken English and telling me thats how you dont get ripped off by the Thais and dont look like a newb.

Firstly BULLSHIT, they dont give a fuck about your broken English, they think youre a retard, secondly why the fuck talk to me in broken English you dopey cunt?

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:00 am

The best way to not get ripped off in Thailand is to know the price of things. If I get a Tuk-Tuk from the bus station to my house I know how much it should cost, and I quote it to them as I'm getting in. If I do that they never argue on the price.

Now I do admit that I have lapsed into broken English, sometimes it really is the easiest way to be understood by Thai people. However, I would never speak broken English to a foreigner. Plus, Thai people would much prefer that you speak to them in Thai, that is the real way to win their respect.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:43 am

Benwahwah wrote:The best way to not get ripped off in Thailand is to know the price of things. If I get a Tuk-Tuk from the bus station to my house I know how much it should cost, and I quote it to them as I'm getting in. If I do that they never argue on the price.

Now I do admit that I have lapsed into broken English, sometimes it really is the easiest way to be understood by Thai people. However, I would never speak broken English to a foreigner. Plus, Thai people would much prefer that you speak to them in Thai, that is the real way to win their respect.

Yeah they get a massive hard on for Euros learning thai, I dont bother trying anymore cause to Thais my people trying to appreciate the phonetic intricacies of the thai language is somewhat akin to casting pearls before pigs.

I prefer to remind them that I'm there to fuck their women and take advantage of their low self worth as a people as a whole. They tend to appreciate my honesty.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:44 am

It's raining a lot.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Benwahwah wrote:Now I do admit that I have lapsed into broken English, sometimes it really is the easiest way to be understood by Thai people. However, I would never speak broken English to a foreigner.

Im LOLing thinking about the convo me and my thai holiday mate had, I was plastered from day drinking but still okay then he starts talking to a MC taxi driver then starts "interpreting" his broken english to the thai (which I obviously understood) back to me;

Oh remember this is the night after I escaped from Galt by literally bribing him to leave me alone (I had to do this in BKK and Pattaya) so Im fucking done with having company and sick of feeling like Ill get killed or jailed.

Him - "we go quick to Nana, if no like we come back your room, do more line, go back nana after midnight, after midnight best time my friend"

Me - "Were not doing lines in my room you stupid cunt, Im not explaining this again" "Ill pay for another room, you book it with your ID"

Him - "Why worry, when you me together no worry, I tell you every time!"

me - "Dont fucken talk to me like that, speak properly"

Him - "Me talk like this or pay him extra (MC Taxi)"

me "I dont give a fuck about paying him shit, stop talking in pigeon english"

You get the picture, I guess you had to be there..

Cool story bro?

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:26 pm

If I was that MC taxi driver I’d be sure as shit charging him extra every time.

Tell me more about bribing Galt, I don’t think I’ve heard that story before. :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”