How many of you Americans have heard of the Commonwealth Games?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: How many of you Americans have heard of the Commonwealth Games?

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:
Yeah man, fucking white people are nuts.

I went full whitetard a few years ago, I think in 2012 and paid around $300 and some change (had to throw in a bit extra to cover my buddy- his bday) to go skydiving. WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK does anyone do that?

The whole thing sucks, you had to do this ghey lesson with a bullshit break fall lesson thrown, yeah that shit works in judo not fucking jumping out of a plane. Its great you guys invented planes, I love travelling but there was no need to invent skydiving outside of military applications. Its not something worth doing for fun.

Lol stupid shit.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Yes Anti Archon and Daglord are authentic Americans to the best of my knowledge.

Which could explain their relative scarcity around these parts.

I think were too unsophisticated for Americans, Brits get the dry humour here, Canadians well cause Masato's one, Galt the black Swede with red hair cause its just weird enough for him to feel at home, Diet Butcher AKA Uncle Tong cause he got frozen at the usual gook haunt for lending me his log in creds and link to his fav proxy, me cause I make everyone feel better about themselves, That new guy who thinks no one has worked out who he is yet and of course Fatboy who watches us from the shadows.

Who is the new guy?

Who is fat boy?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:39 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Yes Anti Archon and Daglord are authentic Americans to the best of my knowledge.

Which could explain their relative scarcity around these parts.

I think were too unsophisticated for Americans, Brits get the dry humour here, Canadians well cause Masato's one, Galt the black Swede with red hair cause its just weird enough for him to feel at home, Diet Butcher AKA Uncle Tong cause he got frozen at the usual gook haunt for lending me his log in creds and link to his fav proxy, me cause I make everyone feel better about themselves, That new guy who thinks no one has worked out who he is yet and of course Fatboy who watches us from the shadows.

Who is the new guy?

Who is fat boy?

That's not how it works Shinkicker.

Don't disturb the ghosts.
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:53 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Who is the new guy?

Who is fat boy?

That's not how it works Shinkicker.

Don't disturb the ghosts.

You are exactly right.

Sorry, I forget sometimes and my dumb blonde, weak ass, baby making side slips out. I'll get it reined back in.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:41 am

Shinkicker wrote:Sorry, I forget sometimes and my dumb blonde, weak ass, baby making side slips out. I'll get it reined back in.

YOu never mentioned that youre a blonde, youre prime sex slave/foot stool candidate

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:47 am

I know about them because they are semi-important in the Canadian wrestling communities. You see we're not good enough to win the Olympics because we cant beat the ex-Soviets(I think we got silver a few times), we're not good enough to win the Pan-Ams because we can't beat the Americans and Cubans(although we consistently get bronze and that is well respected), so the best thing we can realistically win gold in is the commonwealth games. India and Pakistan are our toughest competition, their technique sucks but you have to be careful because they get crazy and have no problem eye poking if the ref isnt looking.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:06 am

Luigi wrote:I know about them because they are semi-important in the Canadian wrestling communities. You see we're not good enough to win the Olympics because we cant beat the ex-Soviets(I think we got silver a few times), we're not good enough to win the Pan-Ams because we can't beat the Americans and Cubans(although we consistently get bronze and that is well respected), so the best thing we can realistically win gold in is the commonwealth games. India and Pakistan are our toughest competition, their technique sucks but you have to be careful because they get crazy and have no problem eye poking if the ref isnt looking.

Haha yeah, Rob Whittaker was going to rep us in the Comm games for wrestling this year but the UFC wouldnt let him, I actually think they entered him so people would actually take notice. I think no one in Australia knew the games were on here till it was announced Rob was competing a few months ago haha

Id watch India's wrestling over the next few years, maybe a decade. Sushil Kumar is a legit world class wrestler who comes from a family who you wouldnt associate with that sport. As they modernise we could see them being a force, maybe not a teir 1 country but up there with Canada and definitely better than Australia. India should realise that being a multi lingua/ethnic/religious state/union that they should pour money into the Oly program. It might just unify that cluster fuck of a country if they manage to place better.

Anyways here's Sushil if you havent seen him yet check out the neck crank at 0905 lol

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:48 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Sorry, I forget sometimes and my dumb blonde, weak ass, baby making side slips out. I'll get it reined back in.

YOu never mentioned that youre a blonde, youre prime sex slave/foot stool candidate

I'm too old for that.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:50 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I'm too old for that.

Okay then foot stool will do.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:02 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I'm too old for that.

Okay then foot stool will do.

That depends on those "husky" pics.

:mrgreen:

Return to “Anarchy Zone”