How many of you Americans have heard of the Commonwealth Games?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 1503
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 837

Re: How many of you Americans have heard of the Commonwealth Games?

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:28 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
I'm too old for that.



Okay then foot stool will do.


That depends on those "husky" pics.


:mrgreen:



Why dont you just doxx me?, bit of "Brute force doxxing" by trying to log in as me should get you there lol

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5092
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2837

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Okay then foot stool will do.


That depends on those "husky" pics.


:mrgreen:



Why dont you just doxx me?, bit of "Brute force doxxing" by trying to log in as me should get you there lol

Lol you are getting there mate.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Okay then foot stool will do.


That depends on those "husky" pics.


:mrgreen:



Why dont you just doxx me?, bit of "Brute force doxxing" by trying to log in as me should get you there lol


I don't even know what that means.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 1786
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1501

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:56 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Yes Anti Archon and Daglord are authentic Americans to the best of my knowledge.

Which could explain their relative scarcity around these parts.



I think were too unsophisticated for Americans, Brits get the dry humour here, Canadians well cause Masato's one, Galt the black Swede with red hair cause its just weird enough for him to feel at home, Diet Butcher AKA Uncle Tong cause he got frozen at the usual gook haunt for lending me his log in creds and link to his fav proxy, me cause I make everyone feel better about themselves, That new guy who thinks no one has worked out who he is yet and of course Fatboy who watches us from the shadows.


I have requested a new password. It seems my attendance there is required.

I'll look into Diet Butcher's situation if I get back over there.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5092
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2837

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 am

Lol spazz out.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 1503
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 837

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:15 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Yes Anti Archon and Daglord are authentic Americans to the best of my knowledge.

Which could explain their relative scarcity around these parts.



I think were too unsophisticated for Americans, Brits get the dry humour here, Canadians well cause Masato's one, Galt the black Swede with red hair cause its just weird enough for him to feel at home, Diet Butcher AKA Uncle Tong cause he got frozen at the usual gook haunt for lending me his log in creds and link to his fav proxy, me cause I make everyone feel better about themselves, That new guy who thinks no one has worked out who he is yet and of course Fatboy who watches us from the shadows.


I have requested a new password. It seems my attendance there is required.

I'll look into Diet Butcher's situation if I get back over there.



Please dont get him perma banned, Ill have to harvest redneck's password then using a BRUTE FORCE ATTACK on this 4 year old laptop that cant keep up with HD porn and even lags when creating pivot tables

User avatar
Redneck
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:44 am
Reputation: 292

Postby Redneck » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Its one saving grace was no white guys in the 100m sprint finals and no black people swimming so at least its not a total farce


lol

Vutu, can you swim??

I was thinking this the other day, why black people seem so awkward in the water? My childhood neighbor friend was from a family from St Kitts, he was black as black and hella athletic but put him near water and he was a goddamn invalid. Saw the same thing recently in Mexico, we went to this snorkelling park full of people and all the black people I saw were just awkward as hell

Is this just my unique experience or is there something there? Don't the residents in places like Jamaica/Antigua etc go to the beach? Do they surf in Africa?




back on topic, what do you suppose the roots of the word 'Commonwealth' are, in relation to these games? Up front I would say it sounds like it might be some British Empire thing?




It's an evolution thing.

In Africa if you go swimming at a water hole, you're likely to be eaten by something in the water. Eventually the ones who didn't swim were the survivors and they passed their genes on, the ones who could swim became extinct.

It also explains why black people can run fast, lots of creatures on the land that will also eat you.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests