freeman on foxes and magic

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
SRBrant

Re: freeman on foxes and magic

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:the issue I have with him is he says his parents were military and occultists and he, like Alex Jones, dismiss the Jewish question and he also says the protocols have been debunked and are a fabrication, which they haven't. My guess is he knows that he'll be allowed to have his little channel as long as he plays the right tune.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a disgusting lie and an utter hoax, clumsily plagiarized from a satirical story about Napoleon III. Few are those as low and foul as an anti-semite.

There you go throwing that word around again. So reckless, so obstructive to any rational discussion or learning.

I have yet to see any convincing evidence that the Protocols are real, nor a hoax. They are certainly curious when compared to the evolution of western society & its power since its first appearance... Always interested in more info on the subject, super interested in this Napoleon III theory, I have not heard of it before.

Fox spirits may not give a shit though.
They do however hate lies from what I hear, and are fond of truth-seekers, although they suspect we seek in vain :D

It pays to be discerning.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:46 pm

Masato wrote:My wife bought a handmade mug in mexico, I just saw it has a fox on it. Foxes appearing everywhere lately! lol

Have not seen the one with the injured foot for a while though

You think the Kitsune have replaced the Illuminati? XD

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 pm

I saw one in the woods by my house this morning
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:the issue I have with him is he says his parents were military and occultists and he, like Alex Jones, dismiss the Jewish question and he also says the protocols have been debunked and are a fabrication, which they haven't. My guess is he knows that he'll be allowed to have his little channel as long as he plays the right tune.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a disgusting lie and an utter hoax, clumsily plagiarized from a satirical story about Napoleon III. Few are those as low and foul as an anti-semite.

There you go throwing that word around again. So reckless, so obstructive to any rational discussion or learning.

I have yet to see any convincing evidence that the Protocols are real, nor a hoax. They are certainly curious when compared to the evolution of western society & its power since its first appearance... Always interested in more info on the subject, super interested in this Napoleon III theory, I have not heard of it before.

They do however hate lies from what I hear, and are fond of truth-seekers, although they suspect we seek in vain :D

All you need to do is look read through the protocols and see how it relates to current society, the parallels are hard to deny
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:06 am

How to speak to foxes...

el rey del mambo

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:35 am

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:

All you need to do is look read through the protocols and see how it relates to current society, the parallels are hard to deny

Your mother relates to current society.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:48 am

SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:

If you are going to get offended when people dog the Js, you should be even more offended when people make fun of the Irish because they are even jewier than the Jews in a lot of ways.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:03 am

SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:

Oooh you got him good there SR. Canuckster could never handle a yo momma diss.

Keep em coming ;)
el rey del mambo

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:49 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Oooh you got him good there SR. Canuckster could never handle a yo momma diss.

Keep em coming ;)

I couldn't resist, honestly.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 am

penxv wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:

If you are going to get offended when people dog the Js, you should be even more offended when people make fun of the Irish because they are even jewier than the Jews in a lot of ways.

The fuck is wrong with you people?!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”