Women are physically inferior to men and boys much younger than them.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Women are physically inferior to men and boys much younger than them.

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:54 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
In the majority of cases, apples for apples etc etc

Men also have a way higher pain threshold than women. My ex drove me insane with all her bullshit screaming and crying during labor.

She had a fucking epidural for the first kid so not sure wtf she was complaining about, im the poor sod who stood on his feet for 3 hours with minimal smoke breaks (out the door, smoked, back in, quick progress update for my mates waiting to take me out drinking, washed hands, scrubs on and back into it).

By the second kid she was no Alina li down there for lets just say that so again why scream? youve already been through this its like getting your ear re-pierced when the whole hasnt healed over entirely, walk in the park stuff .

I once had a cyst cut out of me with any local anesthetic just biting down on my fist as the slowly cut and drained (local medical center useless doc), not ONCE did I scream or cry. That pain was way worse than childbirth 100% and my god the smell.. jesus christ.

You are equating a body morphing, muscles and ligaments actually ripping a pelvis apart, to getting a cyst cut out?

I can't even take you seriously now.

The human body was designed to give birth, we have inbuilt mechanisms to enable us to easily endure that. Having a retarded general practitioner who bluffed his way into med school (In Australia lol) take a sharp scalpel and cut out a cyst the size of a gold ball under your skin is something we were not evolved to deal with.

For starters that cyst was caused by an ingrown hair which in turn was caused by hair rubbing on my shirt and pressed against my laptop bag as I commuted to and from work. Do you think the human body was designed to go through that? no, clothes are a man made item they are NOT natural.

Here's an article written by a woman, some women breeze through it, others whine..

https://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/labor-delivery/truth-about-labor-pain

Facts are facts. Do you think eastern women whine about this? NO its this feminist shit that makes women think its "oh so painful"

Gimme a break FFS

Lol you went to hospital for an ingrown LMAO lol njet

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:54 pm

Vutulaki don't fuck afoul raaah

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
In the majority of cases, apples for apples etc etc

Men also have a way higher pain threshold than women. My ex drove me insane with all her bullshit screaming and crying during labor.

She had a fucking epidural for the first kid so not sure wtf she was complaining about, im the poor sod who stood on his feet for 3 hours with minimal smoke breaks (out the door, smoked, back in, quick progress update for my mates waiting to take me out drinking, washed hands, scrubs on and back into it).

By the second kid she was no Alina li down there for lets just say that so again why scream? youve already been through this its like getting your ear re-pierced when the whole hasnt healed over entirely, walk in the park stuff .

I once had a cyst cut out of me with any local anesthetic just biting down on my fist as the slowly cut and drained (local medical center useless doc), not ONCE did I scream or cry. That pain was way worse than childbirth 100% and my god the smell.. jesus christ.

You are equating a body morphing, muscles and ligaments actually ripping a pelvis apart, to getting a cyst cut out?

I can't even take you seriously now.

The human body was designed to give birth, we have inbuilt mechanisms to enable us to easily endure that. Having a retarded general practitioner who bluffed his way into med school (In Australia lol) take a sharp scalpel and cut out a cyst the size of a gold ball under your skin is something we were not evolved to deal with.

For starters that cyst was caused by an ingrown hair which in turn was caused by hair rubbing on my shirt and pressed against my laptop bag as I commuted to and from work. Do you think the human body was designed to go through that? no, clothes are a man made item they are NOT natural.

Here's an article written by a woman, some women breeze through it, others whine..

https://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/labor-delivery/truth-about-labor-pain

Facts are facts. Do you think eastern women whine about this? NO its this feminist shit that makes women think its "oh so painful"

Gimme a break FFS

Smh

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:38 pm

I wish you could hear yourself bullshit.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”