What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
evil-kungfool

Re: What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:55 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Don't you think Peterson is probably mobbed up with some part of the US intelligence apparatus? I mean, how the fuck was he not fired from his position at the Canadian university for his public statements?

My post from the other site.
kungfool wrote:I think that early in 2016 this guy triggered the establishment's threat recognition apparatus when he was doing his anti-Pronouns bit, and they didn't know what the outcome of Trump and Brexit would be.

By late 2017 he's shown that he will stay within the acceptable bounds; not talk about Jews, not talk about Conspiracies, doesn't challenge the authority of Government or the role of International Finance and most importantly utterly denounces any Pro-White or Nationalist sentiment as a mental disorder.

Mid 2018 and he's making $7,000,000/yr, book deals, online university, spots on Fox, GQ, and even left-leaning talk-shows like Bill Mahr.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:00 am

evil-kungfool wrote:Masato, you've got rose colored glasses on.

He's telling young White Men that identifying with your ethnic group is a mental disorder.
Meanwhile Anti-White hatred is peaking, and Whites are on the path to become a minority in the USA and Canada in two decades.

Every other group in the Multicultural Western World is rallying behind their ethnic or religious identity; building political groups, NGO's to agitate on their behalf, scholarship programs, small-business grants, nepotism in small-businesses, lawyers that work specifically for their communities, getting schools and streets renamed after their heroes. And Juden Peterstein is out there telling Whitey that it's morally wrong for him to do it, and to pursue radical individualism instead.

I couldn't even fathom telling you that it's immoral for you to be proud to be Asian, and that you're a despicable person for being part of some Pro-Asian-Canadian political group, or that your mentally diseased for wanting your kids and grand-kids to carry on your cultural legacy.

Can you really not step into someone else's shoes and see it from their point-of-view?

I'm pretty sure Mas is a brotherly hunter-gatherer Kungfool ;)

*and speaking of Canadian academics with obvious US intelligence agency connections...did you guys hear that Michael Ignatieff was booted out of Hungary recently. He was chancellor os the Soros-funded university there which the Hungarian government closed down:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ceu-hu ... -1.4929821
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:04 am

evil-kungfool wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Don't you think Peterson is probably mobbed up with some part of the US intelligence apparatus? I mean, how the fuck was he not fired from his position at the Canadian university for his public statements?

My post from the other site.
kungfool wrote:I think that early in 2016 this guy triggered the establishment's threat recognition apparatus when he was doing his anti-Pronouns bit, and they didn't know what the outcome of Trump and Brexit would be.

By late 2017 he's shown that he will stay within the acceptable bounds; not talk about Jews, not talk about Conspiracies, doesn't challenge the authority of Government or the role of International Finance and most importantly utterly denounces any Pro-White or Nationalist sentiment as a mental disorder.

Mid 2018 and he's making $7,000,000/yr, book deals, online university, spots on Fox, GQ, and even left-leaning talk-shows like Bill Mahr.

That's an interesting take Kungfool. Though the whole pre-fame UN Marxist ideological policy paper mill gig remains...problematic ;)

*in other words, I think he was recruited...
el rey del mambo

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:04 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:As always, it is the boldness, the no quarter given, no half measures taken, all the way down attitude that will ensure victory for the Bolshevik side in this epic civilizational struggle.

Yep. The Right is handicapped by it's care for societal stability.

The level of risk that the Far Right and Far Left have to take on for on-the-street action is incomparable too.
The Left has lawyers, NGO's and media cover to protect their extremists and attack-dogs.
Become a Left-Wing Terrorist and try to blow up a building? You've just lined yourself up for a Rolling Stone interview, Book Deal and Professorship.

Show up to a Right-Wing rally with a tiki-torch, and try to save a historical statue from being demolished? You just earned yourself a spot on a Hate-List, multiple lawsuits, likely FBI monitoring, Fired from your Job, and will never work in your Industry again.

TL;DR: The West is doomed.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:11 am

evil-kungfool wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:As always, it is the boldness, the no quarter given, no half measures taken, all the way down attitude that will ensure victory for the Bolshevik side in this epic civilizational struggle.

Yep. The Right is handicapped by it's care for societal stability.

The level of risk that the Far Right and Far Left have to take on for on-the-street action is incomparable too.
The Left has lawyers, NGO's and media cover to protect their extremists and attack-dogs.
Become a Left-Wing Terrorist and try to blow up a building? You've just lined yourself up for a Rolling Stone interview, Book Deal and Professorship.

Show up to a Right-Wing rally with a tiki-torch, and try to save a historical statue from being demolished? You just earned yourself a spot on a Hate-List, multiple lawsuits, likely FBI monitoring, Fired from your Job, and will never work in your Industry again.

TL;DR: The West is doomed.

I don't really even see a right/left dividing line. To me it's globalist/nationalist. I'm a paleo leftist myself of sorts, I quite like the direction of Latin American leftist leaders like Hugo Chavez. In my day a man could quite comfortably exist on the left side of things without fear of getting swept up into self loathing. To me this pro war, pro imperialism left is a big fat fugazi.
el rey del mambo

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:17 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm pretty sure Mas is a brotherly hunter-gatherer Kungfool ;)

You're shitting me. You must mean Mongolian or primitive Korean denisova or something.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:20 am

evil-kungfool wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm pretty sure Mas is a brotherly hunter-gatherer Kungfool ;)

You're shitting me. You must mean Mongolian or primitive Korean denisova or something.

Well, Anglo-Luddite to be precise, but you're in the ballpark. Don't worry, it melds well with some of your brown shirt ideas these days :D
el rey del mambo

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 am

Nope. I don't believe it. All of the evidence point in the other direction.

-- Lives in To. (ultra Asian North American City)
-- Artistic genius bordering on idiot savant (obsession making pointless MMA comics points to Anti-Social behavior)
-- Talented with graphic design software. (high Visio-Spacial Intelligence)
-- Close to aging parents (likely from a traditional culture with high life-expectancy)
-- Stable marriage with children (Wife and children not indoctrinated by subversive Western culture)
-- Has Asian vocal cadence (longer vocal onset with voiceless stops)
-- Blurs out face in photographs (wisely avoids bringing shame to his ancestors)
-- Always pictured in clean clothing (close family member likely operates a dry-cleaning business)
-- Prefers Disney animation to Anime (an outsider looking-in, revering a foreign culture over his own)
-- Favorite Fighter Sakuraba, Favorite Striker Masato (identifies with quirky and creative Asian Men)
-- Plays DLR Guard (open-guard which favors lean body-types and lower bone density)
-- Working on Berimbolo (requires a level of spinal flexibility only found in East Asians and Brazilian children)
-- Prefers Gi training (technical, patient play-style over aggression, suggests non-hunter-gatherer lineage)
-- Doesn't practice Takedowns (suggests low-to-average testosterone levels, consistent with overall pattern)
-- Excellent at Ping-Pong (superior synapse conduction speed resulting in improved reflexes)
-- Knows what DOTA2 is (does he?)
-- Member of Kitsune Society (some ancient Chinese shit, members identify one another with secret pencil twirls)
-- Feels guilty about cannabis consumption (possible that laziness is punishable by death in his homeland)
-- Has no need for racial identity politics (member of a blossoming Race with +2 Billion members Worldwide)

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:27 am

^^^Oh hell yes!!!! Bwahahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:28 pm

Lol, masato is as white as they come, but great post
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”