What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
jho

Re: What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

Postby jho » Sun May 20, 2018 4:10 am

Vutulaki wrote:Yeah I agree Masato, Ive all but given up on humanity, most and Im talking 80% of humankind is cool but id rather not have much to do with them.

Yugoslut invited me out with her friends post gym today, I said I need to eat so go without me, the stupid bitch says "Its okay we're going out for dinner"

So I shower at the gym and turn up at the place 20 mins later (shes already there) and it turns out its some fucken mexican or spanish place that makes these bread sticks you dip in melted chocolate. I was cool, pretended nothing was wrong, got along with her dimwitted mid 20's to early 30's friends.

Well she decided she wanted to get a ride home with me and she got to see a different side of the ole Vutu tonight.

She will never make the mistake of asking me to a place to eat that doesnt serve ANY FUCKING MEAT post workout.

She cried, said sorry, called herself stupid, I agreed and reinforced that sentiment and then I dropped her off at the train station.

Fuck that cunt.

What a dumb bitch. Who has churros for dinner? That's like Bibi Netanyahu serving the Japanese Prime Minister dessert in a shoe. What an insult.

She was probably shit testing you, congrats on not acting like a cuck, like the Japanese PM.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 am

jho wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Yeah I agree Masato, Ive all but given up on humanity, most and Im talking 80% of humankind is cool but id rather not have much to do with them.

Yugoslut invited me out with her friends post gym today, I said I need to eat so go without me, the stupid bitch says "Its okay we're going out for dinner"

So I shower at the gym and turn up at the place 20 mins later (shes already there) and it turns out its some fucken mexican or spanish place that makes these bread sticks you dip in melted chocolate. I was cool, pretended nothing was wrong, got along with her dimwitted mid 20's to early 30's friends.

Well she decided she wanted to get a ride home with me and she got to see a different side of the ole Vutu tonight.

She will never make the mistake of asking me to a place to eat that doesnt serve ANY FUCKING MEAT post workout.

She cried, said sorry, called herself stupid, I agreed and reinforced that sentiment and then I dropped her off at the train station.

Fuck that cunt.

What a dumb bitch. Who has churros for dinner? That's like Bibi Netanyahu serving the Japanese Prime Minister dessert in a shoe. What an insult.

She was probably shit testing you, congrats on not acting like a cuck, like the Japanese PM.

It's called San Churro not Churros and apparently every lame cant afford to actually travel and dine in the city cunt and his dog eats dinner there, it was PACKED.

People actually line up outside to eat dinner at this place, there's an even worse place on the next corner called "Mad Mex" they sell fake mexican food, the only real Mexican there is this green or cola soda in these tiny bottles I dont know why the fuck people buy but at least its made in Mexico (bottled in Australia)

Whats worse is every cunt who works there is a fucking Indian or Chinamen. Australia has to be the only shithole on earth your mexican is served by chinamen and street shitters (terms arent exactly mutually exclusive), You indian is almost 100% cooked by an Aghani or Pakistani, wants Brazilian grill? dont worry there's a legion of BJJ faggots willing to work there for free to authenticate their fake brazilian accents.

This place fucking sucks.

Update on yugoslut, after the aforementioned incident she's gone super submissive on me, in and out of the bed. I made her go to our local supermarket (with me watching from a distance) and pick out her own doggie collar and leash while I watched on from the section where they sell those hanging birdseed things like a creep. Thats right no walking into some adult sex store as a couple to pick out some fluffy handcuffs I made her get her shit from the pet section at Woolworths which is like our walmart I suppose.

Im just waiting for her to fuck up when it rains and Im gonna make her stand outside until she learns her lesson/s.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun May 20, 2018 11:10 am

You're fucked up mang.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 20, 2018 11:15 am

Do you know how many male on female murders would have to be committed by men traumatised by past relationships with K-Beasts? Im the fucking fucking victim here Galt!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun May 20, 2018 11:35 am

If you were a victim you'd be wearing the collar. Image made me cringe.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 20, 2018 11:53 am

Som-Pong wrote:If you were a victim you'd be wearing the collar. Image made me cringe.

You know that crazy bitch actually chose a choker chain for her collar? I pulled up next to her at the self serve checkout and saw this chain thing thinking it was a leash and thought she bought this little pink collar I saw her checking out but we drive home in silence (Im pretending to be angry still), I tell her to go upstairs while I have a smoke and plan my next move and she walks downstairs and hands me the leash to put on her fucking choker chain

haha

Yeah youre gonna be meeting my kids, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight bitch..

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun May 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Enjoy it for a while.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Enjoy it for a while.

Yeah she's getting cut off soon, Im planning on scamming some early 20's chics off seeking arrangements .com it's basically a sugar baby site. My ride will impress them enough even though its not that impressive (Benz ML 250) and I have enough play money to take them to a nice restaurant, then its pound town then the curb. I get like 1 match a week on tider so thats out..

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 21, 2018 12:47 am

I enjoyed the charged emotion of this one:

el rey del mambo

Mullet Tard

Postby Mullet Tard » Mon May 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Some of his shit sounds suspect but I love the guy, because he's absolute poison for the left. An intelligent, well spoken, CALM guy is the worst thing for them because they just want to argue with their stereotypical racist redneck conservative. Looks like they're going into overdrive trying to discredit him now.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”