What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 pm

I got 20 mins in, so now theyre just gonna misquote him and hope it sticks eh?

He should have stayed out of the limelight the dope. Hes fucked now.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 3:44 pm

He doesn't get past purgatory.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 21, 2018 4:48 pm

I'm about 50 mins into the debate. Kind of nauseating

The british guy said a good line, criticizing when some people (leftists, SJW's etc) "...are more concerned with being RIGHT, than being EFFECTIVE."

The woman is clearly out of her league, embarrasing for her up there she's debating like a highschool project. Her partner just slinging racial guilt everywhere mixed in with jokes.

The woman's name is Goldberg, she's a piece of work. Worked at SALON magazine, New York Times. Name sounds jewish I'm just waiting for her to bring up Holocaust stuff as an argument for pro-political correctness.

I doub't I'll make it through though, quite a sickly vibe to this whole issue.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Debate kills itself by the very premise of having to take sides.

Yes Political Correctness can assist in social progress... and Yes political correctness can also inhibit social progress. They are both right in different instances. Having to pick a side and deny the sense of the other makes everyone on stage there kind of limited

I think the issue of enforcing political correctness to be the only real debate, of which I am strictly against in almost any situation.

But I'd like to hear that Salon bitch try to defend it :D

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 12:37 am

Masato wrote:Debate kills itself by the very premise of having to take sides.

Yes Political Correctness can assist in social progress... and Yes political correctness can also inhibit social progress. They are both right in different instances. Having to pick a side and deny the sense of the other makes everyone on stage there kind of limited

I think the issue of enforcing political correctness to be the only real debate, of which I am strictly against in almost any situation.

But I'd like to hear that Salon bitch try to defend it :D

Political Correctness is the foundation of Canadian identity today. Jordan Peterson would not have a working first hand knowledge of pre PC Canada; he's working strictly from what he has read in books. I barely remember the end of the era myself.

But one needn't be Canadian to appreciate Political Correctness, any George Orwell fan ought to be impressed by it :D
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 12:46 am

Vutulaki wrote:I got 20 mins in, so now theyre just gonna misquote him and hope it sticks eh?

Admittedly I only watched a couple of highlight clips.

I just wanted to provide my brethren with the real deal ;)

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 1:27 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:I got 20 mins in, so now theyre just gonna misquote him and hope it sticks eh?

Admittedly I only watched a couple of highlight clips.

I just wanted to provide my brethren with the real deal ;)

I was just watching that clip, that woman is a joke and the black dude is fully retarded. using terms like "brah" in a supposedly intellectual debate? lol and the audience just laps it up

See this is where the left wins every time, they appeal to the lowest common denominator and they win cause democracy is obviously a numbers game and the majority of people aren't able to follow what guys like JP say.

Im pretty well read and have a much larger vocabulary than the average native English speaker (again AVERAGE) and honestly there were some terms JP used that I had to quickly look up to keep up with him. You reckon Joe blow voter is gonna bother?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 22, 2018 2:14 am

Well I guess if your going to be a racist misogynist you may as well be verbose
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 2:26 am

Canuckster wrote:Well I guess if your going to be a racist misogynist you may as well be verbose

IM NOT VERBOSE!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 2:30 am

@ 07:50 he starts sounding like these bitches, hyperventilating and dat rydum kicks in too

Watch then watch this

Return to “Anarchy Zone”