What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: What do you guys think of Jordan Peterson?

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 22, 2018 4:08 am

God obviously hates mankind.

How else do we explain America having nuclear weapons.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 am

Shit will go boom once whitey is a minority.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Holy that woman is ridiculous up there. None of her blabberings had any point.

Her debate partner is the most racist guy up there. I get annoyed with people who put together fancy sentences and big words and make it SOUND like they're all intellectual but when you really break down all the rhetoric and get to their underlying point, it makes no sense or is actually quite childish. He's one of those guys lol

Honestly thought I don't see how that woman got the resume she has. Well I guess I can but wow. Her whole reality is just straight up TV land and facebook. So hard to converse with folks like that, they've never stepped out of it, don't even realize its possible.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Masato wrote:
Honestly thought I don't see how that woman got the resume she has.

Feminism/affirmative action, it's gonna bite them in the ass eventually. We are seeing a whole generation of talentless incompetent women in the corporate world get moved into senior roles they cant handle.

One of my state managers cried again to me on the phone today, take a guess what their gender is?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Been listening to more of this guy lately...

I thought he was just on about challenging feminism/gender pronouns, which gets pretty tired after a while.

Little did I know that there are scads of videos of his lectures and interviews talking about a vast amount of OTHER topics as well, from history to political ideology to marriage, to meaning of life and consciousness, etc etc etc. Dude is far more interesting than the anti-feminism crap that usually gets pushed.

Here is Jordan Peterson talking about Psychedelic Mushrooms, and the results of a scientific study where they gave it to patients with undetermined cancer situations:

Really interesting, bulk of the study says that for those who took the mushrooms and ALSO had the typical 'mystical experience' showed tremendous results in positive change in psychology, even after 6 months... nothing compared to any other drug or treatment out there. Peterson finds it astounding and not worth dismissing.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:13 pm

This was a good talk

Much more abstract/intuitive/spiritual/mystical than most of his data-based presentations:

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:38 am

Didn't read thread, but I assume you guys are all talking about this video.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:28 am

It is kind of interesting that a guy like Peterson emerges at around the same time as the Trump run for the presidency. At least the American establishment respects the public enough to provide a steam valve. You could look at it that way. The European ruling classes have no such respect for their 'little people.'
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:57 pm

evil-kungfool wrote:Didn't read thread, but I assume you guys are all talking about this video.

Finally watched this.

You don't buy that yarn do ya, EvilKungfool? It started out very interesting, I thought maybe he was on to something but then it got all twisted and morphed into some sort of preach supporting racial pride (?). Near the end almost all the clips he using of Peterson to criticize, I was agreeing much more with Peterson. I sort of get what he's saying, but I'm much more to be inclined with JP that any sort of delving into racial pride and ideologies of conserving a race or skin color as some kind of identity politics will likely lead to nothing but primitive insanity. That's not to say I'm not concerned with any active agendas for cultural Marxism that may be going on (and I think there are), but JP is right, what the vidmaker is advocating is not the most wise response to it.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:34 pm

As always, it is the boldness, the no quarter given, no half measures taken, all the way down attitude that will ensure victory for the Bolshevik side in this epic civilizational struggle.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”