Are the Chinese and Vietnamese worth allowing into the west?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Are the Chinese and Vietnamese worth allowing into the west?

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:I think most people can be brought into a country as long as they aren't brought in as a big block into the same place. Disburse them among the current residents so they have a better chance of mingling and becoming a part of that culture.

so no?

I've never given it a lot of thought. My preference is that immigration should be merit based primarily. Also I would like to go back to the days where you needed self support and a sponsor. Right now all people have to do is walk across the border and get taken care of.

So my answer would be; maybe. If they have something to offer and can support themselves then they should be at the top of the list.

My kids want to come visit disneyland, is it worth traveling across the globe for or just wait till theyre older and want to head to somewhere cheaper?

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Disney Land is in Cali and I've never been. I live in Central Florida and here we have Disney World. It's a nice 1 day outing but I wouldn't recommend traveling across the pond to do it. I think it's over-rated and expensive. You can probably find much better bang for your buck on that side of the world. Then again I haven't been in years. It used to be that all of the relatives in the US would want to visit Disney and of course they all expected free lodging while they visited. It got old fast, lol.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:Disney Land is in Cali and I've never been. I live in Central Florida and here we have Disney World. It's a nice 1 day outing but I wouldn't recommend traveling across the pond to do it. I think it's over-rated and expensive. You can probably find much better bang for your buck on that side of the world. Then again I haven't been in years. It used to be that all of the relatives in the US would want to visit Disney and of course they all expected free lodging while they visited. It got old fast, lol.

The Pond?

Id fly there in a heartbeat if it was just a matter of the transatlantic voyage my friend

You have mail BTW

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 pm

My term for Pond means overseas. I just watched The Wire recently and the McNulty character refers to Britain as across the Pond. Sorry if I confused things.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:My term for Pond means overseas. I just watched The Wire recently and the McNulty character refers to Britain as across the Pond. Sorry if I confused things.

Im not from Britain. Hows your training going?

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:My term for Pond means overseas. I just watched The Wire recently and the McNulty character refers to Britain as across the Pond. Sorry if I confused things.

Which training?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Which training?

Lifting weights.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Which training?

Lifting weights.

Going OK when I stay consistent which I haven't been. Eating too much junk and not working out. Makes me feel like garbage so I wonder why I do that to myself. Even when I get those on point I end up cheating on my sleep time and still sabotage myself. Life is a balance.

How about you? Good training? Good eating?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:
Which training?

Lifting weights.

Going OK when I stay consistent which I haven't been. Eating too much junk and not working out. Makes me feel like garbage so I wonder why I do that to myself. Even when I get those on point I end up cheating on my sleep time and still sabotage myself. Life is a balance.

I fucked my elbow up last week so this week has been a forced deload and ive been eating like SHIT. Im never doing a week off for a deload gonna just drop the intensity like they say you should. No gym leaves too much room for me to fuck up.

Do you do backoff sets?

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Lifting weights.

I fucked my elbow up last week so this week has been a forced deload and ive been eating like SHIT. Im never doing a week off for a deload gonna just drop the intensity like they say you should. No gym leaves too much room for me to fuck up.

Do you do backoff sets?

I'm old and don't lift that much any more. I try for more bodyweight exercises.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”