Sorry ladies, but..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Sorry ladies, but..

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:37 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:There is a big difference in believing that you are superior to women and in thinking that being cruel to them is proving it.

Same as there is a big difference in having a woman be subordinate to you due to your intelligence and masculinity rather than due to threats and/or abuse.

hang on, who said anything about threats or abuse? we fuicking dominated you bitches across every single culture except maybe singapore while fighting wars against each other.

LOL America at least was just late to WW2, women sat on the sidelines for every major conflict in history.

There is a very good reason for this. Well there are a few good reasons actually....but the best one is the one about regenerating your depleted population in the event you get your ass kicked in the war. Man used to understand this basic survival principle perfectly well before everybody was hiding behind Uncle Sam's nuclear shield. Read about The War of the Triple Alliance in South America to get a sense of how this works in practice. ;)
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:22 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:There is a big difference in believing that you are superior to women and in thinking that being cruel to them is proving it.

Same as there is a big difference in having a woman be subordinate to you due to your intelligence and masculinity rather than due to threats and/or abuse.

hang on, who said anything about threats or abuse? we fuicking dominated you bitches across every single culture except maybe singapore while fighting wars against each other.

LOL America at least was just late to WW2, women sat on the sidelines for every major conflict in history.

There is a very good reason for this. Well there are a few good reasons actually....but the best one is the one about regenerating your depleted population in the event you get your ass kicked in the war. Man used to understand this basic survival principle perfectly well before everybody was hiding behind Uncle Sam's nuclear shield. Read about The War of the Triple Alliance in South America to get a sense of how this works in practice. ;)

Ouch!

Damn, Mega. I'd rather be a sex slave than a baby factory.

:lol:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:06 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Ouch!

LOL At least in the Paraguayan scenario you'd be doing your bit for God and country.

Think of it this way, you'd have two or three other wives to help raise your offspring ;)
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:22 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Ouch!

Enjoy the luxury of believing that you ultimately have a choice in the matter.

Its a man's world bitch. We should start burning the most faithful among you on your husband's funeral pyre, dragged there kicking, scratching, biting and screaming to join him in Naraka.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Ouch!

LOL At least in the Paraguayan scenario you'd be doing your bit for God and country.

Think of it this way, you'd have two or three other wives to help raise your offspring ;)

Ok, yeah. I like the idea of other wives. I sometimes wish I had a wife when I'm folding hubby's socks.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Ouch!

Its a man's world bitch. We should start burning the most faithful among you on your husband's funeral pyre, dragged there kicking, scratching, biting and screaming to join him in Naraka.

What's your definition of "bitch" here? Should I be offended?

I haven't called you a 'roo cunt' in ages. Lol

Btw, I don't believe those women ever done that willingly. They were celebrating and fell in the fire.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Ouch!

Btw, I don't believe those women ever done that willingly. They were celebrating and fell in the fire.

You we're doing so well up until then :(

I was only joking sweet cheeks

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Oh hush! You aren't even real!

https://themmacommunity.com/threads/i-r ... his.47076/

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Oh hush! You aren't even real!

https://themmacommunity.com/threads/i-r ... his.47076/

WOW...

So Redneck is actually a chat bot???

Return to “Anarchy Zone”