FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:08 pm

17 years and not so much as a speeding fine. Tonight Im driving my kids around this fucking BULLSHIT trendy inner city area looking for an ice cream place when the red light camera got me, FUCK! (Oh everything was closed anyway)

Its easter long weekend so its "double demerits" meaning if I get done ill lose twice as many points so 6 out of a possible accrual of 13.

As far as I can remember ive paid only ever 50% of my license renewal fees cause Im a "safe driver".

The thing is I didnt run a red light it was fucking amber when the camera flashed WTF???

Oh $433! its not that much money but being a Paki I fucking HATE paying for shit Im actually meant to pay for let alone unneeded leakage of funds.

Motherfuckers I snap the stems off the broccoli and peel shit in the supermarket to reduce the weight and not have to pay for shit Im going to throw away anyway, tight? fuck you thats how you save money faggots. I LIVED on ground beef, eggs, rice and frozen spinach for 2 months to buy my daughter a touch screen laptop so I wouldn't dip into my savings.

$433 for NOTHING!??? FUCK FUCK FUCK! Seriously if ANY of you were in front of me right now Im fucking bash your heads until yellow fluid oozed out of your ears then id take $433 worth of shit off you, your kidneys will do.

Give me some ideas to get $433 together real quick off my spendings. Quitting cigarettes for a month would do it but thats hard, $120 per month if I switch to powdered milk. I could just ask for a payment plan but then they charge like an extra $2 per month so fuck that.

FUCK FUCK! CUNT FUCK FUCKING CUNTS!

Fucking pay taxes, do the right thing (well never get caught), performed all the correct funeral rites after my mother's death while only slightly intoxicated and now this shit? FUCK YOU GOD RIGHT IN YOUR IVORY TOWER SITTING ASS CUNT

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:47 pm

That's quite a steep fine. Happened to me once too in Toronto. Was fined about $150 or so... no more than 200, and I was pissed. Rage on. I feels ya.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:That's quite a steep fine. Happened to me once too in Toronto. Was fined about $150 or so... no more than 200, and I was pissed. Rage on. I feels ya.

Yeah its fucked, its pure revenue raising;

"The largest study of fines (as a deterrent) ever conducted in Australia has shown that higher fines do not reduce the risk of re-offending.

The study, carried out by the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research, identified 70,000 NSW persons who received a court-imposed fine for a driving offence between 1998 and 2000. Researchers then followed each offender for a period of five years to see whether they committed another driving offence.

After controlling for a wide range of other factors likely to influence re-offending, the Bureau found no relationship between the magnitude for the fine imposed and the likelihood of a further driving offence."

Source http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/Pages/bocsar_media_releases/2007/bocsar_mr_cjb106.aspx

Theyve started hiding mobile speed cameras too, I dont often speed but its funny driving past an unmarked truck parked in the middle of nowhere and then seeing a small sign a few hundred meters down the road saying "Your speed has been checked, have a nice day"

Smart ass cunts.

The camera was on the corner of Albion and Crown streets Surry Hills NSW, look that up. Were not used to driving in streets like that, that area is really London/New Yorkish in its set ups, they even have brownstones on that street with fucking basements FFS basements in Sydney because they were built 200 years ago when the spastic convicts hadnt worked out it doesnt get below zero here.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Having Schadenfreude here is tough to feel sorry for you sometimes,

Rage doesn't help though, it just ruins your day.

Also I though you were an abo, not a paki.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:02 pm

They have red light cameras set up here around my town now. Wife got pinched running a red late at night on icy roads, was something like $350.

Last time I was in Brasil there was this place with a speed-camera set up on a pole with a ridiculously low speed limit on a road perfectly capable of driving 30+kms/hr faster. They must have made thousands a day off that thing.

One morning we drove by and saw that someone had sawed it down and smashed it, lol

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:11 pm

2 things...

I know somebody that entered the intersection on amber but when the picture was snapped they were still in the intersection so they got a fine. It's not what the light is when you enter. It's what it is when they snap the pic which is often on the other side of the lane.

Where I live you can sometimes mitigate fines by taking a driving class. Check into whether your country has something available like that.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:01 am

Canuckster wrote:Having Schadenfreude here is tough to feel sorry for you sometimes,

Rage doesn't help though, it just ruins your day.

Also I though you were an abo, not a paki.

Dont worry I suffer from Schadenfreude too, it borders on the debilitating sometimes.

Yes an abo but sometimes I play on my heritage like when Brits claim to be "French" or godforbid "German" in ancestry

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am

Lester Burnham wrote:2 things...

I know somebody that entered the intersection on amber but when the picture was snapped they were still in the intersection so they got a fine. It's not what the light is when you enter. It's what it is when they snap the pic which is often on the other side of the lane.

Where I live you can sometimes mitigate fines by taking a driving class. Check into whether your country has something available like that.

Thanks.

I did some research and if I crossed the white line while the light was amber I wont even get a fine. Hopefully its that but the problem is that the camera is also a speed camera at that intersection (checked on the web) so maybe I sped up to make the amber which means if I did ill get a smaller fine and less points deducted provided I was less than 10km over the limit which Im sure I was tops.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:12 am

The fact that he was raging drunk is besides the point.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 am

Masato wrote:The fact that he was raging drunk is besides the point.

I dont drink. :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”