Asian men are bad in bed, black men hate it when you talk about Al Sharpton, and Indian men smell like curry!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Asian men are bad in bed, black men hate it when you talk about Al Sharpton, and Indian men smell like curry!

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:50 pm

New York City dating author J.C. Davies says that Latino men are macho and possessive, Asian men are bad in bed, black men hate it when you talk about Al Sharpton, and Indian men smell like curry — but, she says, she’s not racist.

“No one has the balls to write about sex and culture in a real way,” said Davies, author of the new book “I Got the Fever: Love, What’s Race Gotta Do With It?” “You have to make it super-p.c. and be the professor of blah-de-blah and have charts and graphs. The expectation is that [black men] are great in the sack and have huge equipment — don’t people really wanna know? Is the equipment super-sized? Let’s just go ask some people!”

(Answer: some, not all — just as with most everything in life.)

Davies, 42, describes her own ethnicity as “poor white trash” (she’s actually part Croatian, Welsh and German). She worked as a stock-options analyst for Goldman Sachs until she was laid off in October.

Devastated and facing foreclosure on her Midtown condo, she was inspired to write her (self-published) book — complete with cover photo of her surrounded by a multicultural array of shirtless male models — when a friend suggested she “write about dating black guys.”

“My first black boyfriend, he was a Republican, and I guess most people, because he was so corporate and wore a suit, would say he was an Oreo.”

Davies doesn’t seem to realize that this is both an offensive and decidedly outdated term, but that’s the way she speaks — kind of like Jerry Seinfeld’s casually racist girlfriend on the infamous “Anti-Dentite” episode of “Seinfeld.”

It also doesn’t seem to register that fetishizing other races is a form of racism.

Moving on: Davies maintained that her book is researched and reported, based on hundreds of interviews (with people who are not fully named), and her own interracial dating experiences.

She may have gone too far, Davies admitted, in writing, “Beware of the JAPs” (JAP is an acronym for the derogatory term “Jewish American Princess”). “I kind of went a little crazy there,” she said. “I have my own personal issues with the JAPs. My boyfriend’s three best friends are JAPs.”

Speaking of: Is her boyfriend — an Iranian Jew — offended that, in the book, she describes his expression in bed as “terrorist face”?

“He doesn’t mind that,” Davies said — only when she calls him “a Jewish hoarder.”

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:02 am

Fucking women.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:01 am

Al Fucking Sharpton.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”