White men continue PWNING the asian race

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

White men continue PWNING the asian race

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Police in Pennsylvania are looking for a 45-year-old man and a 16-year-old female student, who are believed to be in a “secretive relationship” and may have fled together, authorities said Thursday. Kevin Esterly and Amy Yu, a Lehigh Valley Academy Charter School student in Northampton County, were last seen together on Monday.

Allentown Police Department said that the duo "could possibly be traveling together in a 1999 Red Honda Accord, 2 door bearing PA vehicle registration of KLT 0529."

Court documents filed against Esterly state that he took Yu out of school 10 times between November and February without her parents' permission. This first came to light when Miu Luu, Yu's mother, went to pick up her daughter from school on Feb. 9 and found she had left the school with someone else.

Im solly MIss Ching Chong
I am for leal
Neba meant chu make your dowta cly
I aporogise a tririon times
I'm sorry Ms. Ching Chong (Surname - oh), I am for leal
Neba meant to make your daughter cly
I apologize a tlillion time

Your baby's beta gook daddy, he don't like me
Thats why when my gwailou ass comes over he always hides in the pantry
She be doing things like having us gwailou come to beat him good
So Mr Sun goes for a drive in his heavily financed Hyundai Sonata pretending to be trying to fight me, ROR dood
She need to get a, piece of the american BWC on tutoring night out and Oooh that flat tender ass the whole crew took a bite out
That's my house youre renting, I'll disconnect the internet (no more free Doctor Crush) and turn the lights out!
And let her Nǎinai know her grandchild is a free whore, and not a paycheck
Private school, daycare, shit abortion bills daddy, your husband Mr Chung Sun he pay that
Im Solly Miss Ching Chong!
I rove…

http://www.ibtimes.com/kevin-esterly-amy-yu-facts-missing-pennsylvania-student-likely-45-year-old-man-2661169

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”