Does anyone else get the feeling.....

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Does anyone else get the feeling.....

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:Either way, to face them is key to health and personal evolution.

I remember when I was kid I had a re-curring nightmare where I was being chased by something, but my feet were heavy and I couldn't run. It was horrible and I had it for years. Then one night in the dream, I turned around to see what was chasing me and saw that there was nothing there. I never had the dream again

- Used to happen to me to, i used to dream that i was chase by cows or bulls, and to scape i used to climb to hight places.
Sometimes were bears chasin me.

^ turn around and face them

I used to invest a lot of energy when I was young into lucid dreaming etc. There are a lot of simple tricks that if you set in your waking mind, you will 'remember' to do it in the dream, and they work like magic.

You can make up anything you want really, just pre-program the scenario in your mind ahead of time.

For instance imagine CLEARLY next time you climb something... imagine its a tall skinny tree. Bait the animal that's chasing you to follow, than imagine the tree bending over with the tip close to the ground. Hop off and catapult the animal into space and LAUGH!!! lolol

...or something simpler like pointing at them and turning them into popsicles lol

If you imagine this kind of solution clearly in your head, you will 'remember' in your dream and you can make it happen.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Masato wrote:
^ turn around and face them

I used to invest a lot of energy when I was young into lucid dreaming etc. There are a lot of simple tricks that if you set in your waking mind, you will 'remember' to do it in the dream, and they work like magic.

You can make up anything you want really, just pre-program the scenario in your mind ahead of time.

For instance imagine CLEARLY next time you climb something... imagine its a tall skinny tree. Bait the animal that's chasing you to follow, than imagine the tree bending over with the tip close to the ground. Hop off and catapult the animal into space and LAUGH!!! lolol

...or something simpler like pointing at them and turning them into popsicles lol

If you imagine this kind of solution clearly in your head, you will 'remember' in your dream and you can make it happen.

- I've read about lucid dreaming, i can do some things, like sometimes i know that is a dream, i like high places, the problem is when i know that it's a dream, the fear look's so real.
Sometimes i can't even jump of the high places, one thing that helps, is when i am in water i rarely see sharks or alligator, and i don't get attacked by dinosaurs for quite some time.

I've never managed to do the things you sugested, the maximum that happens is when i am flying, i can go a little high, but never to much.

Dreams are a fun subject.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 pm

I fly like a motherfucker in my dreams lol

I love it. Fucking FAST. I can't steer very well but I can control altitude, I swoop up and drop and then swoop up again hundreds of miles an hour over the landscape. Fully aware I'm dreaming it is the greatest sensation ever

Like you say - SO real.

Dreams are VERY weird, we spend like 1/3 of our entire lives in this state but almost no one has any clue of what they are all about

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Masato wrote:I fly like a motherfucker in my dreams lol

I love it. Fucking FAST. I can't steer very well but I can control altitude, I swoop up and drop and then swoop up again hundreds of miles an hour over the landscape. Fully aware I'm dreaming it is the greatest sensation ever

Like you say - SO real.

Dreams are VERY weird, we spend like 1/3 of our entire lives in this state but almost no one has any clue of what they are all about

- You're a more elevated dreammer
Btw, would be cool if we could use our dream to learn, like 8 hours of sleeping = 8 hours of study.
But this would probably mess with our mind.

Dreams are used to matain the brain entertained, when theres a outside sound, you can see that you dream about a noise to, thats way we can't get awake all the time.
Some people claim they don't dream, but our they don't remember or they're lying about it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 am

Yeah my problem is not being able to remember.

I know as a fact that almost all my dreams are highly enjoyable/interesting and I could probably learn a lot from them... but 99% of the time when I wake up they vanish within a minute.

I have an uncle who keeps a notebook by his bedside so when he wakes up he immediately writes down everything he can remember and he says it helps, but I'm way too lazy for that shit come morningtime lol

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 am

Masato wrote:Yeah my problem is not being able to remember.

I know as a fact that almost all my dreams are highly enjoyable/interesting and I could probably learn a lot from them... but 99% of the time when I wake up they vanish within a minute.

I have an uncle who keeps a notebook by his bedside so when he wakes up he immediately writes down everything he can remember and he says it helps, but I'm way too lazy for that shit come morningtime lol

- I've read that some people remember them after days of then happening, they can't remember the dream in the same day.

I also have read about people that write they dreams, because a lot of ideas come from dreaming.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”