Ben Shapiro on why Jews are Successful (Spot the plot hole)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Ben Shapiro on why Jews are Successful (Spot the plot hole)

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:03 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

He's a fucking numbskull, he takes out the low hanging fruit, doesnt really research what he is talking about and every conservatard on earth cant get their tongue out of his Gefilte hole.

According to Fatty, and like I said, this is real talk from a high level tribesman; the white man blew his chance to govern his own affairs with the pogroms and the holocaust. There are just certain matters that are too sensitive, too important for the goyim to be trusted to do the right thing anymore. The stakes are just too high. I'm afraid we blew it Vutu. The Jews will just have to run these western states, and to control the flow of information in them themselves. Fatty believes this is best for everyone.

Yes, its amazing that a jew like him passes himself off as being pro christian and the christians lap it up..

LOLOLOL!

Where does fatty post now?

I haven't heard from him in a while now. I think he legit quit over that OG situation. That's what he says anyway.

I've been on a couple of youtube type chats with him and Penxv, CT Forsberg etc. Other people track him down and tell me, I don't look.

I think there's an excellent chance he was behind the Bang a Granny emails I've been getting.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

He's a fucking numbskull, he takes out the low hanging fruit, doesnt really research what he is talking about and every conservatard on earth cant get their tongue out of his Gefilte hole.

According to Fatty, and like I said, this is real talk from a high level tribesman; the white man blew his chance to govern his own affairs with the pogroms and the holocaust. There are just certain matters that are too sensitive, too important for the goyim to be trusted to do the right thing anymore. The stakes are just too high. I'm afraid we blew it Vutu. The Jews will just have to run these western states, and to control the flow of information in them themselves. Fatty believes this is best for everyone.

Yes, its amazing that a jew like him passes himself off as being pro christian and the christians lap it up..

LOLOLOL!

Where does fatty post now?

Pretty sure he's retired.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:12 am

delete please Masato?
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
They're actually a tri racial isolate, not an Indian tribe.

Not sure but the way you described them makes them sound like a new type of protein powder

They're really interesting actually. Tom Hanks, Elvis Presley and Abe Lincoln are just three Americans that come from these mysterious early colonial mixed race Appalachian clans. There is a tendency for them to cover up their heritage when they strike out into the larger society, or there was at least until recently.

http://desktopgenealogistunplugged.blog ... estry.html
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”