I cant wait to see my daughter do this to her mother

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: I cant wait to see my daughter do this to her mother

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Why is this? kinda weird, is your ex a deadbeat dad? have your boys given up on him?

Your daughter is lucky. I buy my kids expensive clothes and shoes, the latest xbox bullshit, and take them places. Anything else, I make them do chores for money. (I try this but it's mostly a lie, lol)

Oh, I'm still married. He pays for the house, insurance, and my car (a fucking Lincoln, his choice not mine). But the kids are my expense mostly. Except for rare things like paying for my son to go to National competition this year. But I'm paying to travel there and the lodgings.

Deadbeat? Nah, they think he hung the moon. They don't ask him for money because he says no. Lol

I can't seem to get the 'no' down. I grew up poor and want them to have everything.

I'm probably raising entitled assholes.

In all honesty what % of the overall household expenditure does the house, insurance and your car payment account for? if its ≥ 50% then I hate to break it to you but you should be paying for that extra stuff for the kids. Im not being presumptuous here nor is my question rhetorical in nature i'm just being honest while asking a question.

How is the kids time split between your homes? how much time do they spend with him? if its ≥ 25% and your getting all of that then id consider myself lucky, literally no male I know gets that.

Lastly do you get that alimony shit? we dont have it here (unless its offered by the male and thats only ever the case with really high net worth men).

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Isnt it grand when the sentence enclosed in brackets is longer than the sentence preceding it?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Shinkicker wrote:So, I can't take a vacation alone until their college fund is set?

Fuck that. Go ahead and mark me down as a dead beat mom then. It's either this much needed trip or they can all fuck off. Lol

I missed this, well lets just say I wont be taking one either without mine until they are old enough or dont want to come.

That doesnt mean Im going to say "hey kids im going to Pattaya wanna come along?" then jump with joy when they understandably decline so I can fuck off and have some "me time"

Ill make sure that any vacation I have is tailored for them first and foremost, if I can fit in a fishing charter while they kick back at the resort (when they are old enough) I may do that but I wont be taking off to say French Polynesia without giving them the opportunity to join me which would have to include taking into account their schedule IE I wont propose a vacation during the HS final exams.

Shinkicker you only have one chance at this, chose wisely. Youre white and im a shitskin, that means you are inherently better at forward planning, parenting, smarter etc etc WTF are you doing bitch? :)

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Shin kicker you only have one chance at this, chose wisely. Youre white and im a shitskin, that means you are inherently better at forward planning, parenting, smarter etc etc WTF are you doing bitch? :)

I took them to California last July. I'm taking them to the beach in Florida in May. And taking them whitewater rafting up north in June. And probably back to California in July.

Fucker, weed is legal in California now. I'm going alone this time!!!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:51 pm

You know what? I think your kids are a fair bit older than mine so ill reserve my judgement until mine have had the opportunity to wear me down for another 5 or 6 years.

Enjoy your trip.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:15 am

Vutulaki wrote:You know what? I think your kids are a fair bit older than mine so ill reserve my judgement until mine have had the opportunity to wear me down for another 5 or 6 years.

Enjoy your trip.

Thank you. Summer before last was the first time that I ever left them for even one night. Lol

They are 13 and almost 15.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:31 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:You know what? I think your kids are a fair bit older than mine so ill reserve my judgement until mine have had the opportunity to wear me down for another 5 or 6 years.

Enjoy your trip.

Thank you. Summer before last was the first time that I ever left them for even one night. Lol

So as a non partial female what are your thought on my ex claiming she cant work "because kids" when they are both in school now and I work from home?

My female relatives friends and so on all say its bullshit but they obviously have to take my side on this

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:58 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Enjoy your trip.

So as a non partial female what are your thought on my ex claiming she cant work "because kids" when they are both in school now and I work from home?

My female relatives friends and so on all say its bullshit but they obviously have to take my side on this

I guess it would depend on what type of job she could get. Does she take kids to and from school? Going to be hard to find a job within those time periods, etc.
Daycare after school until she gets off work?

I luckily have a job where I make my own schedule. My son goes to school early for color guard 3 days a week and stays late for PT team 2 days a week. It would be hard for me to have a normal 9 to 5 job.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:00 am

Enjoy your trip.

Take time for yourself. You will be a better Dad for it, imo. I should have did it years ago.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:34 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

I guess it would depend on what type of job she could get. Does she take kids to and from school? Going to be hard to find a job within those time periods, etc.
Daycare after school until she gets off work?

I luckily have a job where I make my own schedule. My son goes to school early for color guard 3 days a week and stays late for PT team 2 days a week. It would be hard for me to have a normal 9 to 5 job.

I have pretty much sole custody, if that changes I can still take them to school. We literally live a 4 min drive apart and are close to the school. I work from home so after school care is not an issue even if it was Id pay for it.

What about the millions of other women who manage without having a dad like me in the picture IE one who is absent from the picture, should their tax dollars subsidise her jobless cafe lifestyle?

Anyways I guess I should STFU, not many dads get primary custody here so me and the kids are lucky in that.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”