9am Boolsheet

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

9am Boolsheet

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm

What is this thing that businesses all have to start at 9am or earlier?

People have to wake up like 6-7am or earlier just to get to work. Then they are so tired they're lot likely even very productive until after lunch.

Would life and business be way better if everything started at say 11am? Everyone could sleep in a bit, have some time to chill in the morning, get to work feeling much better, and work a couple hour later than typical End-of-Day.

Is it natural for humans to wake up with the sun? It may seem so but unless you're a farmer or hunter etc I think its unnatural.

Where did this 9am BS start? Was it established ground up? Or top-down?

I am not personally complaining because I don't have to commute to work anymore, but generally I think the timing is off, not natural to our modern human clock.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:50 am

I'm living in a different time-zone than I'm working in. Gives me a head-start and I can sleep in sometimes if needed. Very nice.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:15 pm

evil-kungfool wrote:I'm living in a different time-zone than I'm working in. Gives me a head-start and I can sleep in sometimes if needed. Very nice.

I get that sometimes, its nice

Live in EST but have some clients PST. Most of my job is all 9am deadlines, but that's lunchtime for me if its a Cali client, I can go to sleep or jitz the night before without worry

Return to “Anarchy Zone”