Fake Shahanshah

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Fake Shahanshah

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 am

WELCOME Real Shahanshah!! lolol

You guys are too hard on my man Daglord... yes he is terrible at dealing with conflict and criticism but he does put together some of the baddest threads on this whole forum. Puts more work into this stuff for all of us than any o y'all:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3678
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3594
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2321
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5291
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5273

^ just some examples, those threads are as CT quality potency as you're gonna get...

I honestly don't get why some of you guys fight so hard all the time

It is funny however to see Dag scrapping with not one but TWO Shahnashahs though, lol

surreal

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:19 am

Masato wrote:WELCOME Real Shahanshah!! lolol

You guys are too hard on my man Daglord... yes he is terrible at dealing with conflict and criticism but he does put together some of the baddest threads on this whole forum. Puts more work into this stuff for all of us than any o y'all:

^ just some examples, those threads are as CT quality potency as you're gonna get...

It is funny however to see Dag scrapping with not one but TWO Shahnashahs though, lol

surreal

Agreed. I was surprised to find my friend Daglord under attack from not only the two Shahs (LOL) but from friend Kungfool as well.

But multiple opponents are nothing new for Daglord, he thrived in that crucible for years in the Sandy Hook thread over at EYs ;)
el rey del mambo

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:40 am

This is the fake one. Shahanshah doesn't believe in False-Flags and would never give EY any credit for anything.

Shahanshah wrote:You should have packed up your CT bag and given up after EY DISMANTLED you on the Sandy Hook thread over and over again.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:08 am

http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtop ... =13&t=3678
http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtop ... =13&t=3594
http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtop ... =13&t=2321
http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtop ... =13&t=5291
http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtop ... =13&t=5273

surreal

I'll never understand it either (in most cases). it is what it is. lol. it's a good break.

not sure what "shah" spewed could be considered criticism though. conflict? guilty as charged. I'm working on it.

Shahanshah

Postby Shahanshah » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:16 am

evil-kungfool wrote:This is the fake one. Shahanshah doesn't believe in False-Flags and would never give EY any credit for anything.

Shahanshah wrote:You should have packed up your CT bag and given up after EY DISMANTLED you on the Sandy Hook thread over and over again.

Moron, I never said anything about believing in false flags or CT in general. Learn to comprehend what you read.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Of course I am very confused (couldn't the 2 Shahs at least pick different avatars??? FFS)

But here is how I break it down:

1. EY seemed to swing toward the false flag/hoax end of the Sandy hook spectrum, while Dag seemed to float considerably towards the other end, suggesting lots of the event was real/did happen and that a lot of the hoax arguments are shite

2. Fake/Real Shah suggests that EY 'dismantled' him re; this difference

3. Thus, Fake/Real Shah supports the idea of False Flags (..?)

Do I have this wrong?

That whole fight ruined Sandy Hook for me, lol Maybe I'm better off for it though

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Masato wrote:Of course I am very confused (couldn't the 2 Shahs at least pick different avatars??? FFS)

But here is how I break it down:

1. EY seemed to swing toward the false flag/hoax end of the Sandy hook spectrum, while Dag seemed to float considerably towards the other end, suggesting lots of the event was real/did happen and that a lot of the hoax arguments are shite

2. Fake/Real Shah suggests that EY 'dismantled' him re; this difference

3. Thus, Fake/Real Shah supports the idea of False Flags (..?)

Do I have this wrong?

That whole fight ruined Sandy Hook for me, lol Maybe I'm better off for it though

You are completely clueless as to what is happening here huh? lol youve been around long enough mate.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 pm

^^ Yeah I preemtively said I was already confused, lol

I honestly don't even really remember a Shahanshah during my times at EY. I do remember the avatar though, is that a male or female? Or am I being insensitive?

I do think I'm right about the general differences of opinion between Dag and EY about Sandy Hook, I remember getting way too invested in that debate, lol Dag's arguments were important at the time because I remember my naive ass was thinkin evvrythang about SH looked fake as fuck lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Masato wrote:
I honestly don't even really remember a Shahanshah during my times at EY. I do remember the avatar though, is that a male or female?

Shah has decided that she/he is white, lets see where she goes with her/his gender but I think she/he is non binary gender fluid black panther Wakaka whatever the fucker.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:31 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

surreal

Agreed. I was surprised to find my friend Daglord under attack from not only the two Shahs (LOL) but from friend Kungfool as well.

But multiple opponents are nothing new for Daglord, he thrived in that crucible for years in the Sandy Hook thread over at EYs ;)

Daglord can handle multiple ops no problem.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”