Fake Shahanshah

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Real Shahanshah

Fake Shahanshah

Postby Real Shahanshah » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:18 pm

To whoever is pretending to be me here, it is not appreciated.

Thank you.

Real Shahanshah

Postby Real Shahanshah » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:50 pm

I would never post with such an immature style as to engage Daglord at his level of name calling and conflict.

This is a cool place, Masato is way too nice to put up with all you fools!

Who would want to pretend to be me, anyways? Maybe Daglord did it himself so he could have someone to fight with?

Daglord wrote:Image

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:15 pm

Real Shahanshah wrote:I would never post with such an immature style as to engage Daglord at his level of name calling and conflict.

This is a cool place, Masato is way too nice to put up with all you fools!

Who would want to pretend to be me, anyways? Maybe Daglord did it himself so he could have someone to fight with?

Daglord wrote:Image

I tried. still not buying it.

I get my fill of "fighting" on the OG.

in any case, If I wanted to "have someone to fight with", I wouldn't have picked such an easy target (it was more an annoyance than anything). step up your game. if that's a "fight", you're a bigger pussy than I thought. LOL.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:17 pm

& why run here dude? to the Anarchy zone?

Real Shahanshah

Postby Real Shahanshah » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:31 pm

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:05 pm

Real Shahanshah wrote:Image

LOL. looks about right.

not sure why you keep doing this to yourself or what you're trying to accomplish here. is this some kind of cry for attention? mommy & daddy not giving you enough? hate to go there, but you seem to mention them every chance you get. I would suggest taking it up with them.

if you really are from ey, you'd know I'm not to be fucked with. I ran those clowns off the OG & then almost single-handedly destroyed their "safe space" forum (which you call home). LOL.

that's gotta hurt... is that why you're here?

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Daglord wrote:if you really are from ey, you'd know I'm not to be fucked with. I ran those clowns off the OG & then almost single-handedly destroyed their "safe space" forum (which you call home). LOL.

Nice try... EY called you a shill and you ran off, only to mysteriously reappear after subsequent school shootings.

Last I heard, your tag-team buddy who imped me here ended up with a mental breakdown. You should go pay him a visit.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:38 am

evil-kungfool wrote:
Daglord wrote:if you really are from ey, you'd know I'm not to be fucked with. I ran those clowns off the OG & then almost single-handedly destroyed their "safe space" forum (which you call home). LOL.

Nice try... EY called you a shill and you ran off, only to mysteriously reappear after subsequent school shootings.

Last I heard, your tag-team buddy who imped me here ended up with a mental breakdown. You should go pay him a visit.

LOL. case in point.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:49 am

Daglord wrote:LOL. case in point.

Yeah, you've got nothing. No hard feelings, I was just trying to stir the pot.

Seeing as how your best buddy and partner-in-crime imped me for 50+ posts on here, it's not far fetched for Shah to think you imped him. Maybe you're above that, but I can't attest to your character.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:55 am

evil-kungfool wrote:
Daglord wrote:LOL. case in point.

Yeah, you've got nothing. No hard feelings, I was just trying to stir the pot.

Seeing as how your best buddy and partner-in-crime imped me for 50+ posts on here, it's not far fetched for Shah to think you imped him. Maybe you're above that, but I can't attest to your character.

none taken & I've got plenty. a couple years' worth over at ey's to be exact.

called him out on it immediately, imping is gay.

also doubtful this real shah is legit, but don't know him so I don't care at the moment.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”