Soy consumption by region ROR

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Diet Butcher

Re: Soy consumption by region ROR

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Winnson wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:I was craving a nice juicy burger today. Had to settle for Korean fried chicken sliders. Then went to see Black Panther. Asked the missus after what she thought of it. Said she couldn't get into it because everyone in it was ugly. LMAO... almost spit out my hot soup noodles.

All the bullshit aside, how would you honestly rate the movie out of 10 and why?

5 to 6/10 tops. It didn't suck. But it was just an average superhero type movie. Kinda funny how the villain is basically a BLM activist while the good guys are like conservatives with a nationalist mindset. Seriously LOL at the #Wakandaforever BS as if it's an actual country. It's like if chinks cheered for Shaolin Soccer as if it were a real team.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 pm

I spent $40,000 in family court making sure the ex is prevented by consent agreement to not take my kids to Korean church/cult so they arent "brainwashed"

Meanwhile in the MSM..

What a fucking waste of money, Id almost prefer that they grow up Christan than gender fluid, transfluid fucking leftie tards.
Actually no I wouldn't, theyll grow out of that, religion not so much

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:59 pm

My experience has been that kids that grow up with that brainwashing from church set it to the side in their tens and early youth, then as they grow older, it takes root again as peoples sense of mortality hits home.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Man Eastern Europe really is a whole other world.

On Black Panther: I grew up with a Black Panther VHS and I thought he was so cool. Seeing the movie I thought it was pretty good and I found the setting refreshing. 7.5/10 imo.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:03 am

Canuckster wrote:My experience has been that kids that grow up with that brainwashing from church set it to the side in their tens and early youth, then as they grow older, it takes root again as peoples sense of mortality hits home.

This is very valuable feedback. I tend to agree, everyone kept telling me (judge included) that "kids will grow up and make their own decisions about religion, dont get too worked up over it" those were the judges exact words to me.

LOL $40 well spent.

I think thats the best I can do but they are still exposed to it as they do see their mum just not as much as they see me (primary custody), the other tool im using is to teach them how to think logically. Interestingly my daughter has taken to it better than my son but she is two years older.

Any other advice/feedback?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:06 am

The danger with even moderate christianity/islam is the "all forgiving god" it makes them think they can do anything and be forgiven

Under the karma system of Jainism, HInduism and Buddhism you do something wrong and you pay for it, god aint gonna forgive you for shit you "owe" the Universe. Hence why people of these faiths are generally more civilized (well except for the rape and street shitting)

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:58 am

Masato wrote:I have always been a bit paranoid of soy being like high-fructose corn syrup/glucose crap as in being the main perpetrators of nasty GMO poison that fucks us up and gives us cancer etc

Am I wrong?

Why is soy is SO MANY FOODS? I mean packaged foods, you almost always see corn glucose stuff, OR soy.

My poor tinfoil brain sometimes thinks this shit is deliberately trying to poison us :(

Hence why I designed this Supermarket-Hospital combo for the awesome RPG game I designed but never got made:

GMO soy goes hand in hand with high fructose corn syrup. Both poison the mind and body.

GMO sky may be worse though. It is pure estrogen protein. Guys that eat this shit regularly might as well take estrogen supplements and kick the trans process into high gear.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:29 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
GMO sky may be worse though. It is pure estrogen protein. Guys that eat this shit regularly might as well take estrogen supplements and kick the trans process into high gear.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Just come out and say gook males are a bunch of trannies FFS. Thats where youre going with this bro

Return to “Anarchy Zone”