Lego video that's supposed to get you High

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Lego video that's supposed to get you High

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Hey all - haven't tried it yet but the first few minutes seem very promising.

I started tripping out at 0:37 and then my kids started hollering at me

Hopefully this doesn't do any permanent damage. If anyone is brave enough to take the full dose I would be curious if you could report your experiences

http://lego.gizmodo.com/this-lego-video ... 1544421566

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm

I've been into the ASMR community/videos for a long time. I know one thing that ASMR artists hate is when their videos are claimed to be sexual in nature. While some of it might seem sensual, that's not the purpose. I know some people might watch certain ASMR videos and wonder "wtf is this," but you have to go in with an open mind and just experience it.

The purpose of ASMR videos is to make to experience a strong tingling and relaxing feeling in/on your head, down the back of your neck and spine (auto sensory meridian response), through different stimuli, such as soft whispering, tapping on objects, lip smacking sounds, and tons and tons of other stuff. People have different triggers, which is why there are so many different types of ASMR videos. Currently skeptics doubt that ASMR is a "real" thing, but all I can say is that I've been experiencing it since I was very young, and I didn't learn the actual term for it until a couple years ago.

I suffer from serious insomnia and anxiety, ASMR videos really help me. Can't thank the good ASMR artists/video makers enough for putting in the time to make those videos.

/speech :)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:59 pm

^Sounds cool, I will check them out. I also experience insomnia but tbh I kinda like it because it makes me a lot more productive, even if it drives me insane sometimes.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28 am

Great post johnkilo

There are all kinds of ways to alter the frequency of our brains/perceptions. We are so malleable

thanks for sharing

glenrod

Postby glenrod » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 pm

the whispering really puts an emphasis on the sound of the plastic bricks touching each other, even the sound of the cardboard box being disturbed is doing something

Return to “Anarchy Zone”