Vutu hides his online status like a bitch

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Vutu hides his online status like a bitch

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:55 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I was actually visiting my friend Mohsen tonight. He had a heart attack last week, wanted to see how he was doing, His Iranian buddy dropped by and played some music on one of those gourd like stringed instruments. Very nice. He's clearly not ready to smoke weed yet though, one puff had him gasping. Oh well, I warned him not to try.

I guess I'd show him this thread, but it might kill him :)

My old barber was Persian, these people are like chameleons. I asked him once how the fuck so many persians come here as refugees when they arent at war? he laughed and said that he bought a cheap crucifix in Indonesia boarded a people smuggler's vessel then claimed he is a persecuted christian back home and that he was going to be killed.

Of course some Christian retards backed him up and he got to stay. Good guy, damn good barber and I dont give a fuck that he lied to get here, who cares? we all want a better life. He sure as fuck wasnt "white" though.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:12 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I was actually visiting my friend Mohsen tonight. He had a heart attack last week, wanted to see how he was doing, His Iranian buddy dropped by and played some music on one of those gourd like stringed instruments. Very nice. He's clearly not ready to smoke weed yet though, one puff had him gasping. Oh well, I warned him not to try.

My old barber was Persian, these people are like chameleons. I asked him once how the fuck so many persians come here as refugees when they arent at war? he laughed and said that he bought a cheap crucifix in Indonesia boarded a people smuggler's vessel then claimed he is a persecuted christian back home and that he was going to be killed.

Of course some Christian retards backed him up and he got to stay. Good guy, damn good barber and I dont give a fuck that he lied to get here, who cares? we all want a better life. He sure as fuck wasnt "white" though.

Some, not most by any means, but some Persians do have this notion that they are 'white people' and it's based mostly on WW2 era Nazi propaganda where the Nazis 'borrowed a lot of Indo Iranian heritage in constructing their national mythology around the Aryans, who of course are actually the Iranians. My friend Mohsen, who is his 70s actually got his engineering degree in Germany as a result of this WW2 connection that was developed then. Of course he isn't white either. He a brown little guy with black curly hair. and he is certainly no peasant, the local Iranian community come from rather privileged backgrounds by and large. In reality, and he and I have discussed this, the relationship with Europeans goes back thousands of years into the distant past and is based on language and culture, not blood ties with the Europeans. The same holds true for Punjabis and Pashtuns, but you don't see Sikhs trying to be white, like ever. And they can make exactly the same case.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Some, not most by any means, but some Persians do have this notion that they are 'white people' and it's based mostly on WW2 era Nazi propaganda where the Nazis 'borrowed a lot of Indo Iranian heritage in constructing their national mythology around the Aryans, who of course are actually the Iranians. My friend Mohsen, who is his 70s actually got his engineering degree in Germany as a result of this WW2 connection that was developed then. Of course he isn't white either. He a brown little guy with black curly hair. and he is certainly no peasant, the local Iranian community come from rather privileged backgrounds by and large. In reality, and he and I have discussed this, the relationship with Europeans goes back thousands of years into the distant past and is based on language and culture, not blood ties with the Europeans. The same holds true for Punjabis and Pashtuns, but you don't see Sikhs trying to be white, like ever. And they can make exactly the same case.

Ive never heard a Persian describe themselves as white, I grew up around plenty too. Most were kinda anti white in their teens and then grew out of that stupidity. Judging by the length of time Shanahah has been online and his current posting content Id say he first got in the OG at age 8 or 9 or so. Maybe we should go easy on the kid, puberty confuses most humans, identity issues plague preteens and teens. Maybe him claiming to be white is like when the new kid in middle school makes all sorts of outlandish claims in order to fit in.

But then again, he's trying to impress a chinamen, gook and female transitioning to male enigma

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:50 pm

LOL. I have on;y ever heard one old lady claim she was white and I come across Iranians every day. Like I said, some of the better educated ones are aware of the ancient language ties to Europe and India. But they are very much distinct from Europeans and Indians obviously.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:LOL. I have on;y ever heard one old lady claim she was white and I come across Iranians every day. Like I said, some of the better educated ones are aware of the ancient language ties to Europe and India. But they are very much distinct from Europeans and Indians obviously.

Zaban-e Urdu-e Mualla

Anyway I heard way more Indians claim to be white (lol) than Persians and Im talking Sri Lankan/Abo looking Indians in some cases. Ive laughed in one and many's face for it. I guess Persians and Northern Indians are closer to whites than say negros, East Asians, abos and native americans north and south but who cares anyway? Who in their right fucking mind would want to be white in this day and age? Whites are getting sold by their own like the negro slaves who were cast across the Atlantic..

The boy dancer Shahanah is like a rat drowning in a churning sea of her own confusion trying to swim to a fucking burning sinking ship that is ever disappearing from her grasp over the horizon. A burning mirage ship at sea..

Time for another installment of "A message from across the great sea" me thinks.. Its fucking 0300 fuck this shit

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Sorry typing on my phone in my dark room..

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:40 am

Som-Pong wrote:https://ibb.co/fFyEXc

I am gonna fuck a Chaldean whore.

Do they sell visine over there?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:41 am

Vutulaki wrote:Sorry typing on my phone in my dark room..

What are you wearing?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”