Vutu hides his online status like a bitch

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Vutu hides his online status like a bitch

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Think I don't have you made lol go back to your sock puppet gig. I'll kill your daddy and make you lap up the ashes bitch

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:14 pm

Shinkicker wrote:I don't believe you.

I'm with Shinkicker, this all seems a bit contrived... :D

lol @ using facebook friends and threatening what one's father could do to you to defend some argument about how white you are? lol Is this some Genius next-level trolling?

May be better than my performance @ the Canucks forum with Mega, Diet, and Shinkicker lol So bad they caught on to us, I had a whole other character ready to introduce to the storyline lol

Welcome Shahanshah, for all its worth now :D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 pm

In Toronto. Wealthy father, whore mother I scream jacket.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:04 pm

Not hearing shit. You swarthy cunt dares to speak of true aryans.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:17 am

Haha it looks like Shah must have got into the Nowruz brandy early last night..
el rey del mambo

Shahanshah

Postby Shahanshah » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:22 am

Som-Pong wrote:Not hearing shit. You swarthy cunt dares to speak of true aryans.

Who are you calling swarthy you savage northern proto-asian?

my skin is alabaster white most of the year and the color of the Varzaneh desert sand dunes two hours before sunset when me and my father vacation in the tropics. I turn alabaster white within DAYS of returning to Don Valley Village Toronto you broke savage.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:48 am

It's a shame we're not letting Iranians into our exclusive club just now, you can see Shah wants in bad. But, policy is policy. I am sorry to announce that our decision is....not a white guy!

Access denied ;)
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:35 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:It's a shame we're not letting Iranians into our exclusive club just now, you can see Shah wants in bad. But, policy is policy. I am sorry to announce that our decision is....not a white guy!

Access denied ;)

Jesus fucking christ that was stressful watching this go down and apparently entering the incorrect password for a couple days. Problem is I wasnt entering shit, my password autofills so a couple of days of not being to log in using autofill then boom it worked this time. WTF???

Masato dont play games with me you Canack bastard! Actually I'd like to hear that it was you and not that my account was hacked. I've had problem after problem with internet banking too this last month. $700 debited by some Albanian trading co (got it back).

Anyways the desert monkey has mental problems, I was showing an "alabaster white" Persian dude at the gym and that's exactly what he said "Bro if he thinks he is half Persian AND white the guy has mental problems".

You gotta feel sorry for him, sucking up a bunch of pin dick flat ass gooks for acceptance while they mock him (not so) secretly and lol sorry trying to pretend he is the same race as South African white Boers on Kungfag's thread

The fantasy..

vs the reality

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:40 am

Off to the gym, Masato dont fuck with my log in. I have a couple of days worth of harvesting to do here when I get back.

See you guys soon, gonna get a light pump with some fast doubles and triples then Ill be back

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:51 am

I was actually visiting my friend Mohsen tonight. He had a heart attack last week, wanted to see how he was doing, His Iranian buddy dropped by and played some music on one of those gourd like stringed instruments. Very nice. He's clearly not ready to smoke weed yet though, one puff had him gasping. Oh well, I warned him not to try.

I guess I'd show him this thread, but it might kill him :)
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”