Vutu hides his online status like a bitch

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Shahanshah

Re: Vutu hides his online status like a bitch

Postby Shahanshah » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:28 am

Som-Pong wrote:555 I noticed the fuck boy shananana got an account. Yo you inbred piece of shit, you aren't white.

Im whiter than you are you third world dwelling loser.

My ancestry is 100% white, my father is a white Persian and my mother as white as white can be. Yes upper class Persians are WHITE, ask Hellfire Awaits since he finally conceded this point a few days ago. He said even christian arabs are WHITE.

Meanwhile if every person you encountered in your travels in Thailand was wiped off the face of the planet it would make no difference to humanity, crusty old weirdo sex tourists would miss out but youre not part of humanity.

Deal with it you dropout peasant.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:36 pm

I don't believe you.

No white person would try to convince someone on the internet that they are white. Much less use 100+ words to do it.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:43 pm

I am in direct relation to Johannes Bureus. You've got a gook telling you you're white. Nope.
I don't like to brag, because I'm not a bitch as subhuman like you. As for the rest, well, I work alongside Nobel prize winners. You're a sandy camel fucker claiming to be white. It offends me. How about you go fuck yourself. Always liked the Korean don't bring others to fight your battles fuckboy.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 pm

Shinkicker wrote:I don't believe you.

No white person would try to convince someone on the internet that they are white. Much less use 100+ words to do it.

Have a look at the inferiority complex known as bitch boy.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:47 pm

https://ibb.co/fFyEXc

I am gonna fuck a Chaldean whore.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:48 pm

Btw tell me more about your mommy and daddy.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Shahanshah wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:555 I noticed the fuck boy shananana got an account. Yo you inbred piece of shit, you aren't white.

Im whiter than you are you third world dwelling loser.

My ancestry is 100% white, my father is a white Persian and my mother as white as white can be. Yes upper class Persians are WHITE, ask Hellfire Awaits since he finally conceded this point a few days ago. He said even christian arabs are WHITE.

Meanwhile if every person you encountered in your travels in Thailand was wiped off the face of the planet it would make no difference to humanity, crusty old weirdo sex tourists would miss out but youre not part of humanity.

Deal with it you dropout peasant.

Post a pic you little cunt.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Fucking quiet isn't it. Wannabe bitch boy. Reckon I'd get PE9 visit your home. You're not white you cunt.

Shahanshah

Postby Shahanshah » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Som-Pong wrote:https://ibb.co/fFyEXc

I am gonna fuck a Chaldean whore.

You're a hapa at best, Dong looks more white than you peasant, at least he has double eyelids.

You dont have the high performing, high quality, relatively crime free East Asian society genetics anyway.

You have a little bit of white genetics and a whole lot of some northern outcasted savage East Asian dropout tribe who left East Asia en masse when they couldnt compete or behave genetics.

Savage, Im facebook friends with a legit jao poh in Thailand, you just posted your picture again like the savage dumbass you are.

You are so far beneath me, like as in a completely lower species below. Go climb back up your tree before I make that call.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:02 pm

Make the call cunt.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”