Valentines Thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Valentines Thread

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 am

Hey all

So how did Valentine's Day go?

Usually I don't let myself get suckered by commercialized events like this, but this guy at my BJJ club inspired me, lol. He said he got his girlfriend a rubber dildo made from an exact mold of his cock. Said its the most manly gift a guy could give to his significant other. Explained the difficulties however as you have to stick your kack in this pringles can filled with goop to make the mold, and stay there for 2 minutes. He said it was hard to stay hard for the full 2 minutes (especially at maximum swellitude as he wanted for her) because its not such a turn on stickin your johnson in a pringles can. Got to pick the color though, he picked fluorescent Hulk-Green :D :D :D

I LOL'd multiple times listening to the tale, he wins Valentines Day

I did not do this, rather a few very low-key simple favors that can say 'Happy Valentines Day', and 'You're lucky I got you anything on this gimmcky day' at the same time.

How did yours go? Do you participate? I say real men either boycott the whole thing, or get their loved ones a mold of your own manhood. Hope to do better next year

Oh I also heard there is a new phrase out this year: "Happy ALENTINES AY". This is for folks who are not getting the V or the D.

Here are some printable cards if any of you wanna do some last-minute panic ideas:
(courtesy of my man Zombie Prophet)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 am

lol

Guys who live on forums generally dont do much for that retarded day, even when I was happily married not a single fuck was given by me.

I had better things to do like talk about penis size differences between each race, interspecies fights between animals and making fun of chinks/nips/gooks

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:06 am

Well. Apparently I was video chatting for 40 minutes with a Filipina colleague, I have no recollection of that whatsoever. At work pretending that nothing happened.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

We had a nice dinner and some sex. It was alright. Now it's time for Chinese New Year. Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:21 am

Winnson wrote:We had a nice dinner and some sex. It was alright. Now it's time for Chinese New Year. Kung Hei Fat Choi!

They should give up on CNY, its ghey as fuck and irrelevant now.

White man's money and brak mans cock rule the earth.

You gooks are here to serve us.

Acha OooooH!

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Winnson wrote:We had a nice dinner and some sex. It was alright. Now it's time for Chinese New Year. Kung Hei Fat Choi!

They should give up on CNY, its ghey as fuck and irrelevant now.

White man's money and brak mans cock rule the earth.

You gooks are here to serve us.

Acha OooooH!

"us"??? Dammit Vutu, I thought you were on our team! EY and HA ruining it for gooks all over the world.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Sorry I'm late. Happy Valentines Day!

There are some smooth playboys up in here. :)

If I knew how to upload pics, I'd post the Valentine's Day card I made for you.

Just know it was awesome, ok :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”