Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Daughter ain't lil' no mo

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 am

Masato wrote:PS: My daughter broke up with the boy already, lol

4 days

I'm proud of her, she knows what she wants :D

- Kid read this thread!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 pm

Masato wrote:^ LOLOL :D :D

Winnson wrote:My daughter's 18 now. I got here there and trust her judgment. I done good boss. Real good.

Winnson, what are some tips you learned along the way? What teenage/parenting lessons did you learn that you might be able to share for us who are just entering these potentially volatile years?

You are an inspiration, brother! :D congrats, any advice will be listened to

I just explained to her that if she was giving into every young boy that came sniffing around, she probably signed their death warrant. There's a lot of stuff exploding in kid's heads and bodies when they hit adolescence and the wrong move can wreck your life, so I'd wreck the boy's life before he wrecked hers. Lots of back and forth on the subject too. Talk to your kid about what's happening with them when they're going through this shit. We all went through it too. Good to share the experience.

So, to sum up, the ever-looming threat of dad killing guys sniffing around or at least paralyzing them and lots of back and forth about the birds and the bees. She's had a couple of boyfriends, but nothing serious and I don't think she's giving it up yet. She tells me she's saving herself for marriage which is honorable, but even I say she should probably test-drive before she signs off on the sale. Build trust, and make her trust you will wreck any horny young men that come sniffing around. It's all about trust.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:32 pm

A couple of years ago she was in a school play I was going to see. It was about different choices people make in life and she was first cast as the student that hooked up with another student in secondary school and got pregnant. She explained that I was coming to see the play and if that was her role, I'd probably storm the stage. She got re-cast as someone who ran away from this young stud's charms (he got together with the other girl) and went to Africa to help the needy in hospitals.

The kid that played the stud told me all about it after the play and asked if he would be good enough for her. I told him he was a good kid, but not yet. He completely understood and joked he wanted to keep his legs.

I done good boss. Real good.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Masato wrote:PS: My daughter broke up with the boy already, lol

4 days

I'm proud of her, she knows what she wants :D

Boy wasn't packing heat.

Here's a first step to talking to your daughter Masato. Ask her if she broke up with the boy because he wasn't packing heat. If she doesn't know what that means, thank your lucky stars and talk to her about what happened and stuff. Excellent icebreaker right there though!

'So tell me what happened daughter. Did you guys move on because he wasn't packing heat?'

'What's that mean Dad?'

'I guess nothing really. So what did happen between you two and what's going on with school?'

Something like that to kick it off. By the end of the conversation/discussion, you should make her completely understand that any boy that comes sniffing around, you'll probably have to kill them, for her sake.

You're welcome. Good luck!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Oh, and apparently packing heat means carrying a weapon. You can look it up. Did she break up with him because he didn't have a gun?

IN HIS PANTS!?

Just kidding, but seriously, make sure she's not seeing young men's dicks. She's too young for that foolishness.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:32 am

I'll second everything Winnson said. His daughter is awesome.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”